#5 - Explanation

Chapter 5: Explanation
+++++++++++++++++++

Previously...

Hibari was the first to take a big step and stomped towards the boy. Hibird landed on his head as it chirped. "You."

"AH!" The boy jumps in surprise, screaming and turns around a full 180, but he tripped and fell on his butt. "O-Ow..."

Hibari loomed over the boy darkly, glaring. The boy shrieked in fear and covered his head. Hiroshi and the group rush to Hibari.

"Hibari! Don't scare him like that!" Hiroshi scolds him, but Hibari ignores him. The boy looks up the group in fear then Hibari.

"W-Wha..."

"It's been a long time hasn't it,

Kozato Enma."

++++++++++++++++++++

"AHH!!!" The boy screamed, crawling away from Hibari. Hibari stomped his foot, causing the boy to scream even louder. Hiroshi ran in front of the boy and blocked him from Hibari.

"Hibari! Calm the hell down!" Hiroshi scolds. Hibari clicks his tongue and reveals his tonfa.

"Hibari." Hibari turned around to see the Sun Arcobaleno staring at him. Hibari sighs and puts away his tonfa. He walks away from the boy and Hiroshi, going to a nearby tree to lean on. Hiroshi sighs in relief.

Seriously, Is this guy tamable at all? Hiroshi thought, Of course not.

He turns around and extends his hand out to the terrified boy, "You okay?"

The boy stared into Hiroshi's eyes.

"Tsuna..." The boy mutters quietly, "No..."

The boy trembled, but stopped shaking once he took his hand. He stood up and pats the dust away from his clothes. He wore some other school's uniform with a jacket underneath the school's blazer. A huge E printed no his jacket's front.

The boy looked at everyone in the group, trembling once again from the eyes staring down at him. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat.

"S-Sorry about that..." He apologized first. His voice sounded so timid and quiet. Just like Tsuna's, but sounded way more timid and terrified than Tsuna's. The boy blinks and bites his lip.

"M-My name is Kozato Enma." Enma introduces himself with a bow. "Y-You guys must be Tsuna's friends, and...l-long time no see, Hiroshi..."

The boy's red hair, carried by the wind. The moonlight shining upon them, showing the boy's compass like eyes, scared, yet somehow filled with confidence and resolve. Hiroshi takes a few seconds to respond.

"E..Enma?" Hiroshi mutters.

Yes, he was the boy who Tsuna would cling on to, and who he would cling on. Hiroshi's head began to ache as he tries to recall anything that had to do with Enma. Enma notices this and smiles,

Hiroshi shakes his head, "S-Sorry, I can't really-"

"It's fine..." Enma intervenes, smiling softly. "Don't f-force yourself...I didn't really have that much of a p-presence in the past..."

"...Yeah...So um..I'm Sawada Hiroshi, I know you know me, but this actually the first time we...talked."

Enma nodded.

"And um...That's Gokudera, Yamamoto, Ryohei and Lambo..." Hiroshi pointed to each of his friends, then to his right. "And that's Hibari, Mukuro, Chrome, and top of me is..."