#12 - White Dragon

Chapter 12: White Dragon
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously....

"H-Hey Kyoya, still energetic as ever, huh?"

Hibari pushed forward, pushing his weapons harder and more aggressive against the whip. His dark eyes darkly glaring at the man who's legs were trembling, threatening to lose all energy from Hibari's aggressive attack.

"Ha! The stamina training was useful, huh!?" Skull bragged,

The man glared at Skull,

What have you done?

Now this beast has even more energy to bite everyone to death without breaking a sweat!

Adelheid looked at the man mysteriously,

"Who are you?" Adelheid said, pulling out her metal fans. Since Hibari attacked, this man must be an enemy! Well, Hibari basically attacks anyone, enemy or not, but he looks like one! "Speak before I purify you!"

"W-Woah, woah, woah!" The man said, "M-My name is Dino! The boss of the-Woah, Kyoya! Of the C-Cavallone Family!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation....
================================

"Dino-san, you're here too!" Hiroshi said with a smile,

"Of course I am, I can't leave my little brother alone now, can I?" Dino laughed, "I'm here to help, I'll do what I can. Reborn explained everything to me and I'll make sure to keep an eye on my end too."

"B-By the way Dino..Are your men with you?" Hiroshi asked, wanting to make sure.

"Hm? Oh yeah, Romario's with me!" Dino smiles,

"I can see him, but the others?"

Romario waves at Hiroshi with a smile,

"The others are doing their job." Dino answers. "Your allies are here now, don't you worry Hiroshi!"

"Thanks so much, Dino-san..." Hiroshi smiles, "Speaking of allies, Reborn, what about the Varia?"

"Don't worry, I explained everything to them and they're on our side...Hopefully."

"HOPEFULLY!?"

"Anyway, get on with your training, Baka-Hiro!" Reborn said,

"You must be Enma, nice to meet you." Dino said, smiling and shaking Enma's hand.

"N-Nice to meet you too..It's an honor to meet you..." Enma stammered, excitement boiling down his body.

"Oh, I'm not anyone that special!" Dino replies, chuckling. "Anyway, you two better go and train, Iemitsu-san is waiting, right? Besides, I gotta take care of a certain troublemaker."

*KLANG!*

"Are you implying something, herbivore?" Hibari glared at Dino, pushing his Tonfa against his whip, which Dino managed to block perfectly. (Many thanks to Romario.)

"See?" Dino whispered to Enma, who giggles.

"Come on then, Kyoya!" Dino said, running off, "Come here boy! Yes, a fight awaits you!"

"I WILL BITE YOU DEATH!"

Adelheid stares at them, sweat dropping. "I have to go now too. It is truly an honor to be training under the Bronco's guidance." Adelheid turns to Enma and grabs his shoulders, "Good luck, Enma. Don't push yourself too hard."

"Yes Adelheid, thanks.."

Adelheid leaves, following the Skylark and Bronco with Skull.

"Dino is very familiar with Hibari, so Skull won't have that much of a harder time trying to teach him or train him." Reborn said, "Although he's still far from taming the beast. It'll take time.."