#3 - Reunion

Chapter 3: Reunion
++++++++++++++++++++++

Mission:
+ Tell trusted comrades.
+ Figure out the symbols.
+ Find Tsuna's Best friend.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"Baka-Hiro," A baby with a fedora calls. He taps his foot and crosses his arms. "Why did you call all of us here?"

"...Even me." A boy with two different colored eyes added, crossing his arms and leans against the wall. Another boy with raven colored hair growled and turned away from the group.

"Everyone!" A silver haired boy yelled, "Listen and let Juudaime talk! For the boss to call all of us here, it must be really important!"

"Haha," Another boy chuckles, "Yeah Hiro, what's up all of the sudden?"

"I am extremely confused!" A boy screams.

"Lambo-sama was about to play with stupid I-pin, ya know!" A child complains, glaring at Hiroshi. The child was suddenly picked up by a woman, looking almost exactly the same as the boy with the different colored eyes.

Hiroshi takes a deep breath and places everything he found on the table in their living room. Everyone stared at the papers. The boy with different colored eyes spoke first, "So? What's all of this?"

"..." Hiroshi exhales and answers, "Tsuna left them for us..."

"What!!?" They all shout at the same time, jumping from their positions. The baby jumps on top of the table, looking at Hiroshi for an answer. Hiroshi turns the papers over, revealing the blueprints, the letters and everything else.

"AHH!" The silver haired boy pointed at the letter with weird symbols, causing everyone to freak out even more.

 "What is it, Gokudera?!" They all asked, Hiroshi included.

"Those are G-Letters!" Gokudera reaches his hand for the letter, but looks at Hiroshi in the eye first, as if asking for permission. Hiroshi nods and Gokudera takes the letter. His eyes shocked and glued at the contents.

"What are G-Letters?" The group asked, growing more curious. Gokudera answers, showing them the letter. "It's my self-invented alphabet. I came up with these at school when I'm bored in class."

What have you been doing in class...? Hiroshi questions mentally, sweat dropping. He shakes his head and focuses on the matter at hand. "Wait, How would Tsuna know then? About these letters? You didn't write it, right?"

"No, Juudaime." Gokudera answers, "I remember Tsuna-sama noticing me writing the letters and he asked for a copy. Of course, I gave him one."

"Damn..." Hiroshi says, shaking his head. "Do you know what it says?"

"I can try to decipher it right now." Gokudera replies, "It might take a while though, since I don't have my notebook, but I have memorized the G-letters."

"That's fine," Hiroshi nods, "No, it's really good. Do you need anything?"

"If it's alright to ask, May I have a piece of paper and a pen, Juudaime?" Gokudera politely asks, bowing down.

"Of course."

"Oh! Oh!" Lambo raises his hands. "I know where the pen and paper is! Lambo-sama will go get it!"

Everyone turned to him shock, "You'll get it...?"

"In exchange for grape candy!"

I knew it! Everyone thought.

Hiroshi sighs, "Yeah, yeah, just go get. Thanks."

Lambo jumps from the girl's arms and ran up stairs. Hiroshi turns back to the group and takes the blueprints, showing it.

"What are those?"