IMPORTANT

HELLO EVERYONE!
TIME FOR SOME NEWS!

YO!

First of all, is everyone safe? Make sure to maintain proper hygiene and wear masks and be careful when you go out.

Now second...I'm still alive!!

Yes.
I have been writing all this time. Now guys, i know it's been like months, but I'm back.

And I'm going to be honest with you guys. I've been going through writer's block during that duration and I kept trying to force myself to write something, but every piece I wrote just didn't fit right and it frustrated me. I'm so sorry for taking so long, but after going back and reading through the story, I got some ideas and continued to write.

I'm so sorry you guys had to deal with this wait and it's my fault. Writing has been hard lately and I just didn't know what to write after a dialogue or how to describe something that way I wanted it to be described. It even got harder because English isn't my first language, but I won't let that be the excuse to stop writing. I want to keep writing so I'll do my best with learning English. So I took a short break.

Anyways,

here's the good news!

I HAVE WRITTEN ALL THE CHAPTERS AND FINISHED.

YES.

Now you might be wondering, why haven't you published them, blaze?

Here's the answer:

If you guys know me and read the AN's and Extras, I like to write loads of chapters before publishing them. Remember in Sky's Mystery where I published about 10+ chapters at the same time? There was comment that came to my attention and it was about how I published so many chapters. I'm not trying to blame this person, I am only trying to do what you guys are comfortable with.

They said that they didn't want notifications to blow up on their phone and I sincerely apologize for that. I know that some people find that annoying, when a sudden barrage of notifications blow up on your phone and I do not wish to annoy you guys,

So I am letting you guys decide. I already have finished every chapter of the story and I want to hear your opinion.

Should I publish it all at once?

Or publish once or twice a day?

Because I know there are some of you who want to have it published all at once, but I worry about the others' concerns so let's put it to a majority vote. Once again, I apologize for the long wait, thank you for reading!

This note is also another apology note. I was not in an Hiatus, I was working on the chapters and their ready.