#10.5: Double Zero's History (Part Two)

Chapter 10.5: Double Zero's History (Part Two)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"You guys ready?" Their father asked,

His two children nodded.

Then they went on their way. This was the Shimon Family.

And they were no ordinary family. They were part of the mafia, The Shimon Famiglia.

Heading their way to their new home, where they will continue their lives. With Enma being the heir to the Shimon Famiglia, continuing his father's title as boss. He is the soon to be...

The Tenth Boss of the Shimon Family.

Kozato, Kozato Enma.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

===========================

Enma and Mami's father talked with the driver about his work, which the two children ignored, chatting with one another.

"But we promised to see each other again!" Mami said, excitingly.

"Tsuna and I too..." Enma said, looking at his pinky finger, "We made a pinky promise to meet each other again and play!"

"Don't worry brother, we'll definitely come back to Namimori!"

"B-But...I wonder when...that will be..." Enma said with trembling lips, tears threatening to spill.

"Ah! Don't cry again, brother!" Mami said, waving her hands.

"R-Right!"

"Hey Enma..."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Let's make a promise too!" Mami grinned, holding up her pinky finger.

"A promise?"

"Yeah!" Mami grabbed Enma's hand and joined their pinky fingers together. "Let's promise to stay strong!"

"Huh?"

"Let's promise to stay strong together, do our best to never cry and no matter what happens...We'll always be together!"

"Mami..." Enma said with a smile, "Right! Together forever!"

"Forever! That's a promise!"

"Promise!"

Makoto Kozato, chuckled as he overheard his children's conversation, the driver couldn't help but smile too.

"Hehe, let's do our best together!" Mami giggled.

"Yeah!"

"Together Forever-"

*CRASH!!!*

"....."

"..Urgh....Ahn..."

And the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes...was my sister holding my hand.

"M-M-Mami!" Enma cried, "ARGH!"

Enma took deep breaths and looked behind him to see his back and legs were trapped under the car's roof. He cried and screamed in pain, holding tighter onto his sister's hands. His sister was hiding her face, Enma didn't know whether she was awake or not, but her small hand was twitching.

"M-Mami! Mami! Wake up, please!" Enma cried, "P-Papa! Papa! W-Where are you!"

The amount of dust and metal covered his vision, he could barely see anything.

"Ah!" Enma could feel his legs move, luckily, he wasn't completely crushed,

"I-I can do this...I have to stay strong!" Enma crawled his way out the car's roof and immediately knelt down beside his sister, "Mami! Ah!"