#15 - Old Friends

Chapter 15: Old Friends
++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"We're not giving up!" Enma screams, grabbing their attention. "Right, Hiroshi!?"

"...Enma.." The light in Hiroshi's eyes returning, "Yeah! Sorry you bastards, but we're not giving up here. Never in a million years."

"...You've made your choice." Byakuran simply smiles and everyone charges for them with their flames bursting with power and fear. Everyone, Vongola, Shimon and the rest charge their flames and break out,

Then suddenly, Byakuran's flames joined in, clashing with theirs and pushing them back. The Milliefiore...Was powerful. They were too strong and their flames and attacks pushed them back. They fell, they were slammed against the walls and...

"You lose."

*BOOOOOM*

"G-Gah..Ah..?" Hiroshi coughed and coughed, smoke surrounding everyone's sights. Nobody could see a thing.

And suddenly, Hiroshi heard a familiar voice.

"...Un Vero Eroe..."

++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation....
===========================

"Sorry for crashing the party so suddenly, miei amici..."

Everyone coughed at the sudden smoke and attack. Whoever it was, they were strong. Once the smoke disappeared, everyone stared at the seven people in between Hiroshi's family and the Milliefiore in shock.

Hiroshi was the first to speak,

"A-Angelo..?"

"Yo, Hero!" Angelo turns around to Hiroshi with a smile. Angelo was standing with seven people. Beside Angelo was a man with dark blue hair, and the other side was a girl with brown hair. The others were a man with black hair and a fedora, a woman with long blonde hair tied to a ponytail, another girl with long blonde hair letting it out free, and a boy with black hair.

"The babysitter's here~" A familiar voice sang, walking to Hiroshi side and helping him up.

"Maro...?"

"Hello."

"What a hero, that little guy." Angelo said, pointing to Lambo, "We heard what he said on our way here...Un Vero Eroe..."

"W-What are you guys doing here?"

"To help obviously!" The girl with brown hair cheered, crossing her arms as she stared at the Milliefiore with fire in her eyes.

"The Sun Arcobaleno called us," Maro explained.

"R-Reborn?"

"Maro," Angelo called, "Make sure that they can get out of here."

"Roger that, little bro!" Maro said,

"Can..you guys beat them?" Hiroshi asked.

"No." Maro answered honestly, "We can't. We're just gonna buy you guys time for you to escape and we can escape ourselves."

"R-Right.."

Everyone stood up from their fallen positions and waited for the signal.

"What is the Avversario doing here..?" Kikyo asked,

"Aren't those idjits supposed to be enemies?" Zakuro said,

"I wonder what happened..." Daisy said,

"That doesn't matter." Byakuran cuts them off, "Attack."

"As you wish!"

"Now!" Shoichi suddenly screams, surprising everyone, including the Milliefiore. Shoichi suddenly threw some kind of bomb to the ground, creating a field of smoke. Everyone coughed.