#26 - Final Reunion

Chapter 26: Final Reunion
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously....

Hiroshi was on his knees, tears spilling from his eyes as it focuses on one...One person.

"Hey, Hiro-nii."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey, Hiro-nii..."

Hiroshi blinked,

No, This couldn't be real. Tsunayoshi, his baby twin brother was right in front of him. Light surrounding him, as if he was divine. Real or not, it was Tsuna right in front of him. His hand subconsciously reaches out, begging for his touch, even if it's just a brush.

He missed Tsuna's warmth. The moment he left, the moment Tsuna was shot, the moment they arrived at the hospital. Hiroshi held him the most, held his hand and felt his hand grow colder and colder as each minutes passes on.

"T-Tsuna...." Hiroshi cried out, leaning forward only to fall. "Tsuna!"

Tsuna immediately went to his side and grabbed Hiroshi's hand.

"Hiro-nii...I'm here." Tsuna said softly as Hiroshi stared up at him in tears. His shaking hands gripping on Tsuna's hand harder. Hiroshi pushes Tsuna's away and wrapped his arms around Tsuna. Tsuna was pulled in, surprised yet...He smiled and wrapped his arms around Hiroshi's trembling form.

"Tsuna...." Hiroshi kept calling Tsuna's name, sobbing.

Tsuna rubs Hiroshi's back and spoke gently, "Shh....I'm here now..."

"Y-You were alive this whole time!" Hiroshi shouts in anger, pulling away and grips onto Tsuna's shoulders. "W-Where have you been!!?"

Tsuna stared at Hiroshi in confusion and frowns, "Hiro-nii...I'm sorry, but..."

"But what!?" Hiroshi asked, "And where the hell are we!?"

"...Hiro-nii...I'm sure you understand this, but...Life and death can't work that way...I'm gone, Hiro-nii."

"No, you're lying! No, I...GODDAMMIT! What am I suppose to believe!!?" Hiroshi screams out, "Then explain it to me!"

Tsuna nods, "Everyone was watching Hiro-nii, as creepy as it may sound."

"Watching? Who?" Hiroshi asked,

"Everyone...Our ancestors, the Vongola, and our family." Tsuna said, causing Hiroshi's eyes to widen in shock.

"Y-You mean..."

"We've been watching over you Hiro-nii, everyone. I'm here now because you're here and because of all your efforts. Natsu was able to use his powers for us to have this chance to meet."

"N-Natsu!?"

Tsuna smiles and nods,

"Yup," Tsuna replies, "Right now, we're inside a pocket universe created with Natsu's powers."

"B-But why? Why did the both of you...?"

All of the sudden,

*SLAP*

"That Hiro-nii a few moments ago....Wasn't the Hiro-nii we knew." Tsuna said, glaring at his older brother. "How many times do Natsu and I have to remind you that you're not worthless nor weak! How many times do Natsu and I have to remind you that you're not alone! You have friends by your side and you're by their side! You have each other, so why are you showing us that pathetic side of you when you fought Byakuran!"

"Tsuna-"

"Don't let him and his words get into your mind! Aren't you the Hiroshi who's stubborn, confident and the Hiroshi who never lets anyone get in his way!"