#23 - A Little Game Of War

Chapter 23 - A Little Game Of War
++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Byakuran-sama...Rokudo Mukuro has taken Daisy's Mare Ring." Kikyo informed, finished with Daisy's body. Byakuran desrcibed Daisy as "The Living Zombie". He cannot die unless you take his Mare Ring away. Now Daisy was no longer a part of the living. Byakuran was  busy stuffing marshmallows in his mouth, humming.

"It's fine, we just have to get it back." Byakuran said, standing up and throwing the empty bag of marshmallows away. "We're stronger than they are after all. Have you found their location?"

Kikyo felt sweat slide from his cheek as he gulped, "Byakuran-sama...The strange thing is...For days we haven't been able to trace their whereabouts, yet today..."

"Hm?"

"We have found them."

"And what's so strange?"

"They suddenly turned up in the mountains."

"...Hm, it seems like they're picking a fight." Byakuran concludes, "Why would they show themselves other than to imply that? Call Iris Hepburn and tell her to go to the Vindice."

"The Vindice?"

Kikyo had a guess of what Byakuran was planning.

"Tell her to retrieve Ghost for us."

Byakuran answers,

"I'll handle the negotiations. We'll attack from all directions."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"We'll be fine." Skull said proudly, crossing his arms. "We'll win this and Byakuran will regret ever messing with us! We all put our heads together and came up with the most awesome plan ever! Most of the credit goes to me though, but-"

"Oh shut up." Reborn smiles, firing his gun at Skull, who shrieks after managing to dodge the bullet.

"Oi Reborn-!"

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry, I beg for your forgiveness!" Skull slammed his head against the ground,

"Enough of playing around, you fools." Verde sighs, "They have all arrived in their respective positions."

"Let us put our faith in them. This is the time to show the results of all their training." Fon said, sitting down on a boulder.

"Those maggots won't let us down, I know it!" Colonnello says confidently, "Right Lal?"

"U-Uh, yeah! Of course!" Lal Mirch replied, crossing her arms. "I'll beat them up if they don't!"

"Yare, yare. How troublesome." Mammon sighs, "When we get out of this alive, there better compensation."

"Compensation!? Is money all you really think about!?" Skull huffed,

"You got a problem with that?" Mammon replies darkly, "Life without money is no life."

"Just ignore him, Skull!" Colonnello says.

=========================
THE SUPER GREAT PLAN
  By: Skull and others.

The  Arcobaleno and Bystanders will stay near the mountains and hide deep within the forest. Accompanying them will be Vongola Decimo, Shimon Decimo, Avversario's Rain Guardian, and Sawada Iemitsu. As well as Lambo, who will be accompanied by Rauji.

The rest will cover the area around the mountains from every direction. North Team members: Yamamoto, Kaoru, Julie, Chrome, and Adelheid. West Team members: Angelo, Maro, Dino, Hibari and Mukuro. East Team members: Shitt P., Ryohei, Koyo, and Benito. South Team members: Gokudera, Marialyn, Cino, and Sal.