#7 - Vongola The Builders!

Chapter 7: Vongola The Builders!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Mmn...."

This was Enma's very first biggest sleepover party. Not literally a party, but just a pretty big sleepover. Luckily, Enma had spare rooms for them to use. Gokudera, Yamamoto and Ryohei decided to sleep down stairs with Julie, Rauji and Katou. Hibari was no where to be found. Mukuro and Chrome slept in a room together, Adelheid slept in her own room, as well as Koyo. Hiroshi decided to room with Enma, to talk with him about a few stuff and of course with Lambo.

Reborn also slept in Enma's room, but he stayed with Spanner before sleeping.

============================
"...Um..sorry for everything." Hiroshi suddenly said, surprising Enma as the two prepared the futon for Hiroshi.

"W-Why are you saying sorry?" Enma questioned.

"I...I bullied you too." Hiroshi replied in guilt, recalling the past. Hiroshi did not only bully Tsuna, but Enma as well. Since the two were always together, Hiroshi decided to pick on Enma as well.

"Y-Y-You don't have to worry about that anymore!" Enma stammered, waving his hands with unbelievable speed. "I-It's all in the p-past now! I'm not mad at you or anything! You were right back t-then, I was weak and afraid! Y-You don't have to be sorry about anything!"

At this point, Enma was mumbling and Hiroshi couldn't even keep up anymore.

"But still..." Hiroshi cuts him off. "I was...I hurt you. I called you names and said a lot of messed up things....I was probably the reason why you had to move away, huh?"

"NO!" Enma shouts, dropping the futon. "You were not the reason why I moved away! It was because I was the Shimon boss, that's all! It's not your fault Hiroshi!"

"..." Hiroshi blinked at Enma in shock.

"..."

"...AH!" Enma cries, dropping to the floor. "I-I'm sorry for yelling so suddenly! Wait, I shouldn't even be calling you by your first name! I'm sorry!" Enma says with a shaky voice.

"...Pfft!" Hiroshi giggled, soon his giggled fit turned into laughter. Enma stared at him in confusion,

"Don't worry about!" Hiroshi smiles, "It's okay, oh and you call me Hiroshi or Hiro. It's fine!"

"R-Really?"

"Yeah." Hiroshi replies, giving his hand to Enma and helping him stand up, "But seriously though. I'm sorry for everything, Enma. Back then, you did nothing wrong. I was the one at fault. You're an amazing person."

"...Thank you." Enma smiles, their grips on each other's hand tightening.

"Let's be friends!" Hiroshi smiles brightly.

========================

Hiroshi snored softly. The two of them were still sleeping, surprisingly. And Reborn wasn't in the room with them, or waking them up unexpectedly. Wherever he was, it didn't ruin the two bosses' peaceful slumber.

"..."

"TIME TO WAKE UP!!!"

"WOAH!" Enma and Hiroshi screamed, Enma falling off his bed, and Hiroshi shooting up from his futon, searching for the sound frantically. The sound of frying pans hitting against each other echoed throughout the house.

"It's time to get to work!!" A woman's voice yelled.

"Oh Adelheid...." Enma groaned, positioning himself properly and leaned against the side of his bed. He sighed and curled up into a ball. Hiroshi chuckled and lied back down on his futon.