#10 - Double Zero's History (Part One)

Chapter 10: Double Zero's History (Part One)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"I wonder who our tutor is..." Enma said,

"Yeah...It isn't an Arcobaleno, we're sure of that."

"It's probably someone we know, right?"

"Probably..."

"Who could it be..."

The two reach the exit and Hiroshi opens the door for them. They look around the entrance and then the forest.

Hiroshi spoke,

"Hey, it could be-DAD!!?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

============================

"D-D-DAD!!?"

"Huh?" Enma's eyes widened at the man in front of them.

"Oh, Yo!" The man turned around. He wore a simple white tank top and an construction suit, with the upper half off and tied around his waist. He carried a pickaxe over his shoulder.

"W-What are you doing here?" Hiroshi asked,

"Didn't Reborn tell you? I'm your guy's tutor!"

"...WHAT!? WHY!!?" Hiroshi yells, shaking his head.

"HAHAHA!" Iemitsu erupted in laughter, "Obviously because you lack in the Iemitsu Department!"

We don't need that Department!!!

"Huh?" Hiroshi looks at Enma, who stared at the ground silently, "Enma? What's wrong?"

Iemitsu turns quiet and looks at Enma with a calm and serious expression.

"I-I'm fine..."

"I'm sorry." Iemitsu apologized, placing a hand on Enma's shoulder. Enma looks up to him in confusion. "Looking at me must remind you of that incident, huh...I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about?" Hiroshi asked,

"When Enma moved away from Namimori, on their way to their new home, they were ambushed by an enemy Famiglia." Iemitsu explained, "In that ambush..."

"I lost my little sister..." Enma finished, trembling.

"...I'm sorry..You didn't have to..." Hiroshi began,

"And we got the news too late." Iemitsu added, "By the time we got the information, it was already over. We rushed there quickly and Enma was there, holding....his little sister's body." Iemitsu pulls away, apologizing once more for being too late.

"I-It wasn't your fault.." Enma said, "It was sudden ambush, there was nothing that could be done. It was so fast and one of our men got shot while trying to call the Vongola. We were too late to call back up..."

Hiroshi places his hand on Enma's shoulder gently, "I'm sorry to hear that, Enma..."

"It's fine...Come on, aren't we here to train?" Enma changes the subject with a small laugh, "No time to gloomy, like Reborn said, we have to train and fight time."

"Yeah..."

++++++++++++++++++

"Um...WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE!?" Gokudera screamed, confused and surprised.

"Pu pu pu pu....PI!" Shitt P. looks around in confusion and crosses her arms, "What are we going to do with a waterfall?"

Fon chuckles, "Because what you are lacking, can be found here."