#29 - Simple Hello and Goodbye

Chapter 30: Simple Hello and Goodbye
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"..."

"Tweet, Tweet, Tweet♪" The birds around the Kozato Family's house sang and sang, flapping their wings and jumping from branch to branch.

"..."

He quietly sat on the backyard's porch, staring at small animals living their lives, listening to nature's mysterious melody. He looked at his arm, wrapped in bandages and touched his bandaged eye. He sighs, shaking his head. He then places his hand on the large bruise Byakuran left on his chest, right above his beating heart. It was still painful, very painful. It's already been a few days and it was still there, causing him pain.

They finally defeated Byakuran, but something was missing.

"But something about this world just didn't feel right. Doesn't it make you feel sick?"

Those were one of Byakuran's last words to him. Hiroshi felt sick, disgusted, and confused. This man's blood on his hands haunted his conscience, his very mind. The death of this man still haunted him to this very day.

Hiroshi wrapped himself with his own arms, trying his best to stop the trembling, the shaking and fear.

He wanted Byakuran Dead.

This is what it felt like.

==========================

Flashback...

Hiroshi looked up to see Byakuran gone. He killed Byakuran. He is nowhere to be found, because he burned him to ashes.

"Juudaime!" Gokudera yelled.

"Byakuran-sama!" Kikyo screams, still lying down on the ground.

"We did it! We won!" Ryohei and the others yelled.

"We..We won.." Enma mutters.

"Finally..." Angelo sighs in relief, kneeling on the ground with his guardians by his side.

"Hiro we did it-Hiro?" They were about to run to him, but they paused once they noticed Hiroshi frozen.

"Baka-Hiro?" Reborn calls.

But Hiroshi remained silent.

"We did it...." Hiroshi mutters out, but he suddenly wraps himself with his arms and shakes. His lips were trembling, his legs were weak, his body was cold, his eyes were wide and he couldn't help but fall to the ground.

"Juudaime/Sawada/Hiro/Hiroshi!" Everyone screams out.

=============================

Hiroshi looks at his uninjured hand, staring at his palm.

"You killed me."

"No!" Hiroshi jumped at the sudden voice he heard. He felt cold breath against his ear and he swore he saw blood on his hand. Dripping slowly to the ground. Hiroshi looks up.

"Hiroshi-kun."

"Byakuran?!"

"..."

There wasn't anybody there.

"I'm going insane." Hiroshi sits back down, hiding his face with his knees and arms.

"...Will he be okay?" Enma asks with a shaky voice. "I've done everything I can, but..."

Reborn and Enma watched from the inside, by the door. They silently observed Hiroshi. "...This is the first time he's ever killed. Even though Byakuran killed Tsuna and Hiroshi returned the favor, he still killed."