#20 - Vongola Vs. Millefiore

Chapter 20: Vongola Vs. Millefiore
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously....

"Hello everyone, it's good to see that you brought everyone." Byakuran said. But nobody focused on what he said, instead, all their eyes landed on a certain Mist user.

Rokudo Mukuro.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Mukuro-sama..." Chrome calls out quietly, but Mukuro stood by Byakuran's side with an unreadable expression. Hiroshi looked at Chrome sadly, but decided to ignore Mukuro for now and focus on the Choice Game they will face.

"Before we start, let me introduce my Funeral Wreaths!" Byakuran said and all of the members of the Funeral Wreaths stepped forward. The first had light green hair, super long hair that it reached his back.

"I am the Cloud Mare Ring Holder, Kikyo." He introduced.

Next up was a short girl, blue eyes with long blue hair. She grinned as he latched on to Byakuran. "I'm the Rain Mare Ring Holder, Bluebell!"

"I'm Daisy...The Sun Mare Ring Holder" The one who looked like a zombie with dark wavy green hair that reached his shoulders said, he was holding a stuffed rabbit in his arms. "And this Bubu..."

"Idjits, I'm Zakuro, Storm Mare Ring Holder." The one with a grumpy face and crimson hair growled, crossing his arms as he looked down on everyone.

"And this is Torikabuto, he's rarely speaks and he's my Mist Mare Ring Holder." Byakuran introduces the large man with a red oni mask. "And you already know our newest member, Rokudo Mukuro-kun."

They remained quiet to the introduction of Mukuro, but Gokudera raised his hand.

"I heard there were six of you, where's the last one?"

"Oh, yes!" Byakuran hums, "My Lightning Mare Ring Holder's name is Ghost, and unfortunately, he could not come."

What the heck!? He tells us to bring everyone and he doesn't even do the same!?

"But there is a reason. My Lightning guardian is an exception because he is in the Vindice Prison, there's nothing we can do about that, right?"

V-Vindice Prison?

"Enough with the pleasantries, it's time to fight." Hibari said, whipping out his tonfa. "I'll bite all you to death!"

"Now, now Hibari-chan. We can't do that here." Byakuran said, presenting some sort of roulette on his hand. "This is Choice we're playing. So let's proceed to the next choice, shall we?"

"Tsk."

"Using the gyro roulette, it'll help us select our Choice players." Byakuran explains, raising the roulette, and holograms suddenly appeared with all the elements of the Dying Will Flames and one square at the bottom, which confused them. "Come Hiroshi-kun, place your hand on the gyro roulette and let us find out together."

Hiroshi hesitated, but stepped forward and placed his palm on the gyro roulette, which glowed brightly as Byakuran spun it with one swift touch. Soon, the hologram which is the roulette board began to change. Everyone looked at each other's board after the gyro roulette stopped spinning.

Vongola:
Sky - 1
Sun - 0
Mist - 0
Cloud - 0
Rain - 1
Lightning - 1
Storm - 1
Square - 1

Milliefiore:
Sky - 0
Sun - 1
Mist - 2
Cloud - 1
Rain - 0
Lightning - 0
Storm - 0
Square - 0

"What the heck? What does all of that mean?" Angelo asks, crossing his arms.

"I see!" Shoichi joins in, "The numbers say how many participants are allowed for each element!"