#13 - Operation Save World, COMMENCE

Chapter 13 - Operation Save World, COMMENCE
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"ARGH!" Skull screams, "This is going to be a tough plan to make!"

"Heh," Reborn points his gun at Skull, "Don't complain now, lackey! It was your idea, so come up with one!"

"I-I'm sorry Reborn! A-As the greatest Strategist of the Carcassa Famiglia, I shall come up with the greatest plan!"

"Maggots," Colonnello calls, "I think this call for an All-nighter."

"Yare, yare...How tiresome. You're all paying for this."

Lal Mirch turns to everyone else, "You kids ready for this? You're joining the planning process whether you like it or not."

Enma steps up, as everyone nods.

"You didn't even need to ask."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation....

===================================

"Okay, what about this then?" Colonnello asked, writing down something.

"No!" Skull argues, "That would literally be so suspicious!"

"It's a good suggestion though," Fon said, "But we have to keep a safe distance and when to time it. Can we add this? I agree with Colonnello's idea, though it needs improvements."

Ryohei and Koyo didn't quite understand their big conversation. Unexpectedly, Koyo was quite similar to Ryohei when it comes to studies and grades and they sat there, confused. But Koyo was able to understand a few bits and points, continuing to listen while Ryohei fell asleep, only to be punched awake and the cycle repeats. Yamamoto and Kaoru listened quietly, making suggestions from time to time if it seems really, really risky.

Adelheid also made suggestions and spoke the most out of all the Shimon Family. Hibari stayed in the corner, but listened to the herbivores' plans. Rauji was distracting Lambo from making a mess of things and Mukuro and Chrome watched quietly, though Mukuro does comment from time to time. Julie also does the same. Gokudera as well, the one worried for his Juudaime's safety and argued and commented most of the time, suggesting and advises along with Shitt P.

But Enma and Hiroshi asked questions, made comments, suggestions, alternatives and so much more.

"But it's like super risky, we might get recognized!" Skull disagrees, "I understand if we send someone to escort Hiroshi there, but having everyone in the area!?"

"It's much more safer that way!" Colonnello argues, "The maggot and the escort can't handle this all by themselves! Sure, having just a few in this operation can be stealthy and discreet and the chances of being caught are way less, but we need make emergencies and have back up ready!"

"Look, I agree with you on that!" Skull admits, "But we don't know the goddamn structure of the Merone Base! We don't know where to disperse everyone or where their positions are gonna be! That damn Byakuran only sent us the address, not the base's blueprints! Right Mechanic Guy!?"

"Yup," Spanner replies, "I have the address right here. He sent it to every Vongola Network. Just as the spy told us, the address is right below the Underground Shopping district...Also a message saying there will be a mafioso to lead us to the base..."

"I contacted the boss..." Mammon announces, "Yare yare, I hope Bel won't do anything or say anything stupid."

"As long as they don't go to the address, then we won't have any trouble." Iemitsu said, "I've already informed Nono as well, and he made sure nobody goes to the address or does anything dangerous. Everyone's on stand by, awaiting your guys' orders."