#14 - Not Enough

Chapter 14: Not Enough
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

The Pineapple will PAY.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

===========================

"I will bite him to death, I will bite him to death..." Hibari or Henry, repeats. But no one could take him seriously because of his appearance.

Hiroshi had to wear his ring or else Byakuran woudn't meet with him.

The main three arrived at the Shopping District's entrance, seeing Enma, Adelheid and Shitt P. outside, sitting on the bench and chatting. They didn't even make eye contact and made sure to ignore each other. Of course the three were disguised.

"Listen here, brats." Verde said from the Vongola Underground base, communicating through the listening devices and communication devices they have on everyone. So basically, everyone can hear what everyone is saying or doing.

"Maggots, this mission's priority is rescuing Uni, nothing else. Do not engage with the enemy unless necessary. I repeat, this mission's priority is rescuing Uni, do not focus on the enemy."

"Roger that." Everyone replies,

The main three arrived at the Underground Shopping District and the place was very crowded. Much to Hibari or Henry's distress. Henry growled, shaking his head.

"Hiba-Henry, calm down." Hiroshi said, only for Henry to glare at him. Hiroshi looks away, holding onto his stomach.

"Are you okay, Sawada?" Ryohei or Chris asked.

"I-I-I'm fine..." And it was just Hiroshi holding in laughter. He cannot take Henry seriously with a hilarious glare like that, but Hiroshi froze when he felt Henry's blood-thirsty aura ooze out of him. "Y-Yeah..."

The three walk around the shopping district, trying to find the mafioso who will lead them to the base. They pass by the department store, and Koyo, Rauji and Lambo were looking through clothes, acting like Lambo's parents because Koyo was disguised as a woman and Rauji as a business man.

Right across the Department store was a cafe, where Mukuro, Chrome and Julie rest. They silently drank tea and coffee, with Mukuro ordering anything that had chocolate with Chrome. Right beside the Cafe was an Electronics store, where they saw three kids browsing the gadgets, Gokudera, Yamamoto and Kaoru.

And a few stores away from the Department store was the burger place where three teenagers ate burgers like no tomorrow. That was Dino, Romario and Iemitsu. Everyone was set in place. Everyone had their disguises and they were all ready.

"Now where is..."

"Excuse me, The Tenth Boss of the Vongola Famiglia?" They heard a voice call. They turn to their side and saw two men, one in a black suit and the other...

"Hello! You must be Hiroshi-kun~" The voice sang, "I'm Byakuran."

Everyone froze.

Everyone heard him because of the communication device. Hiroshi mentally slaps himself and smiles, "Hello, it's nice to meet you! You didn't have to personally greet me here."

Byakuran looks at Hiroshi's hand, his eyes gazing over the Vongola ring before responding.

Byakuran hums, "It's no problem! I don't mind~" Byakuran approaches Hiroshi and shows his hand, "After all, I would like for us to have a...good relationship."

"Likewise." Hiroshi replies, shaking Byakuran's hand.

It was right next to the cafe. Right next to the cafe was a corridor that leads to the bathrooms and they were right there! Right behind Mukuro, Chrome and Julie and right in front of the Department store and Burger place.