#9 - Take The Time

Chapter 9: Take the Time
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"More importantly," Adelheid began. Everyone moved out of the way for the four to see seven people. One with long pink hair, one holding a large book close to his chest, five infants, one with a helmet, one floating with a coat, one with glasses and messy green hair, and one with large sniper.

"Ciassou!" Reborn jumps in front of them with one hand resting on his hip. He looks at Hiroshi and smirks.

"Mission Complete."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuation...

============================

"You found them..." The two bosses said in awe.

"Yup," Reborn smirks, "Let's get straight to the introductions."

The woman stepped forward, "You probably know me by now, but I'll introduce myself. My name is Bianchi, I am Hayato's older sister."

"Huh? Where' Gokudera?" Hiroshi questioned.

"He said he's going to the bathroom." Yamamoto answered, while Bianchi shrugged.

The small boy comes forward with his large book. "Hello, I am Fuuta de la Stella."

"F-Fuuta de la Stella?!" Enma shouts in surprise,

"F-Fuuta?" Hiroshi questioned as Fuuta giggles.

"He is the Ranking Fuuta!" Enma explained, "That book of his is his ranking book. He can rank anyone by their abilities and he is very invaluable informant for the entire mafia world. Any mafioso or family would do anything to have him!"

"WHAT?!" Hiroshi shouts back in reply with surprise.

They really got someone like him on their side!? DAMN!

"And I am the great Skull!" The infant with the purple helmet stepped forward, "Fear me, you-"

"Shut up." Reborn said, hitting the back of his head with a green hammer.

"REBORN!"

"Huh?" Reborn glares sharply at Skull, which caused Skull to tremble and move back.

"I humbly apologize!!"

Another infant took a step forward. He had long black hair tied into a braid. He wore a clothes which were Chinese styled and he took a deep breath.

"I am Fon, the Storm Arcobaleno. A pleasure, Tenth Vongola Boss and Tenth Shimon Boss." Fon greets them politely with a smile.

"O-Oh, nice to meet you too."

"Verde." Reborn calls. The infant with spiky green hair, with glasses and a lab coat sighed. He had bruises all over him and his coat was torn. He took a step forward and adjusts his glasses,

"I am Verde." He simply said, "The Lightning Arcobaleno.."

"And you know us already!" The infant with the sniper said, "I'm Colonnello, maggots!"

"Hmm, and I am Mammon."

"And so, everyone's complete!"

...

Hiroshi looks around and turned to Reborn.

"Where's Yuni?"

"..." Reborn went silent and sighed,

"Unfortunately, Yuni and her family disappeared."

"What!?"

Everyone shouted in shock,