#19 - There is A Choice

Chapter 19: There is A Choice
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Previously....

"Is it alright if I borrow you for a few seconds, Rokudo-san?" Uni asked, surprising the Gamma and Mukuro.

"And what reason?"

"I would like to ask...for you assistance."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"W-Woah,  so the base led all the way here, huh..." Benito said in awe, everyone arrived at the park, Namimori Park. "So there was an entrance here too."

"That is correct." Giannini replied,

Everyone looked around,

"So...Where should we go?"

"We can stay in one of my hideouts I suppose..." Verde suddenly came forward, surprising everyone. Verde's hideout. VERDE'S HIDEOUT!!? He was willing to show everyone his secret tunnels and hideout!?

"That would be great help." Hiroshi said, "But really? You're going to show us your hideout!?"

"It's an emergency, the situation begs for it." Verde sighed, shaking his head.

"What are you all waiting for? Don't waste your time around, come on everyone!" Reborn said, jumping on Hiroshi's head. "We don't got all day, chop chop!"

"Don't chop, chop me." Verde grumbled, shaking his head.

"I can chop, chop whoever I want." Reborn replied simply.

"Okay, to your right then." Verde said,

"What?" Everyone looked at the right in confusion and the ground opened and there was an elevator entrance enough to fit a human.

"What the fuc-"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Verde explains that all his routes and escapes are everywhere in Namimori. They walked through the dark corridors of the underground and there were small vents, probably for Verde because of his baby form and small crawl spaces. They continue to walk and it was getting pretty cramped.

"We're almost to the main area where we can seek refuge for a while." Verde said. "There's also a small room Lambo can use to rest. I'll lead you there Valerie."

"Yes, please do." Valerie nods,

"Okay everyone," There were two ways to go, left and right. "Go right everyone, it'll lead you to a large space so you can rest. Valerie and I will go left to leave Lambo in his room. We'll follow shortly."

And so they went their separate ways. After a few more minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the central area of Verde's base. It was pretty large space for a baby, but Verde was pretty smart and made a lot of possibilities come to light. The large space was filled with all kinds of devices and gadgets, cameras and equipment.

Definitely the little stuff that little guy needed.

They all sat down on the floor and sighed of relief. They finally had a moment of peace and silence. After all the crap that had gone down, they definitely needed a breather. If only another problem didn't set themselves for them, then it'll be all a-okay.

"Uhh...Guys..." Shoichi called for everyone, staring at his laptop in shock.

"What?" Hiroshi groaned, along with Enma who was leaning on his back. They were back to back, leaning onto each other.

"B-Bya...Byakuran just sent a message."

"You have got to be (Censored) me." Hiroshi said,