#18 - Found

Chapter 18: Found
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"..."

It was quiet. A simple and quiet day for the boss of the Milliefiore. He sat silently on his swivel chair, throwing Marshmallows in his mouth as he stared at the man sitting on his couch.

"Byakuran." Mukuro calls, staring at him.

"What is it, Mukuro-kun?"

"Oya oya?" Mukuro darkly glares at him and smirks, "Don't you have something to tell me?"

"Hm..♪" Byakuran hums, "I do?"

"Don't play around." Mukuro growls,

"Yes, yes!" Byakuran hops off his chair and sat beside Mukuro. "There's a chance."

"What exactly do you mean?"

"From my communication with the other parallel worlds, in their worlds, your dear Sky is nowhere to be found, but...There is one world."

"What?"

"It's just beginning to develop though." Byakuran says, "It's timeline is quite far back, you weren't even born yet, but I am though..."

"Exactly how old are you?"

"Rude."

"Kufufufu...."

"You're such a strange guy, Mukuro-kun."

"Oya? And why do you think so? Perhaps you can share?"

"Addiction?" Byakuran started, "Infatuation? Obsession? Closure? Despair? Insanity?"

"...." Mukuro went silent, staring at Byakuran.

"I wonder...I truly wonder what you've gone through," Byakuran stares at Mukuro's right eye, the eye of..."What happened? How did you gain the six paths of reincarnation?"

"I believe that is none of your business." Mukuro smiles, "Kufufu..."

"But seriously, I can't tell the future Mukuro-kun!" Byakuran said, "I can only communicate with other worlds to give me an idea of might happen or not happen."

"But there is a chance?"

"I don't know."

"You're useless."

"AW, Mukuro-kun is such a meanie!" Byakuran pouts, "But...Now you know there's a world out there that has...a chance. It just depends on the choices you make there."

"Byakuran-sama." They heard someone knock on the door.

"Yes?"

Kikyo reveals himself, "We have found them. Rokudo Mukuro's information is confirmed."

"Hehe, good job and thank you, Mukuro-kun!" Byakuran sang, "It genuinely surprised me when you contacted me and you were willing to betray everyone...Hehe, I have so much use for someone like you."

"Kufufufu...I'm sorry, but I am no one's toy." Mukuro said, standing up. "You cannot control me."

"Is that so?"

Mukuro walks out Byakuran's office and left him there with Kikyo. He continues to walk through the halls and,

*BUMP*

"Please watch-Hm?"

"I apologize..."

"Oya oya? It's rare to see you here."

"You-Apologize to the princess at once-"

"Gamma, it's okay..." The emotionless voice ordered,

"Kufufufu...What's the purpose of your visit today, Sky Arcobaleno?"