#6 - Plan Start!

Chapter 6: Plan Start!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Previously....

"EVERYONE!"

The Vongola jumps in surprise with the sudden raise in Enma's voice. Enma panted lightly and looked to see the others have noticed their arrival. The whole room went silent and suddenly, a guy with a lollipop in his mouth walks by with a box with metal parts inside.

"Oh? Welcome Shimon Boss." The man greeted.

Hiroshi looks at Enma in confusion.

Reborn smirks, "So you're the Tenth generation Shimon boss."

"...WHAT!?"

================================
Continuation....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Y-You're a b-boss, too!?" Hiroshi asks, pointing at Enma.

"H-Haha..." Enma laughs nervously, scratching his cheek. "Y-Yes..."

"Enma, Are they the Vongola?" A woman with black hair and dark red eyes walks to Enma's side. Placing one hand on her hip and raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," Enma nods, "Everyone, this is my f-family. Let me introduce them..."

"My name is Adelheid Suzuki." Adelheid introduces, "Now that we are comrades, I hope we get along."

"Yes...." Hiroshi says, whilst Hibari sighs and looks away, crossing his arms.

"I will purify those who betray!" Adelheid announces, taking out metal fans from behind her.

"A-Adelheid!" Enma says in worry, waving his hands. "D-Don't point!"

"I'm trying to protect Enma!"

"T-They're not enemies! Y-Y-You said so yourself!" Enma goes in front of Adelheid and bows down at the Vongola. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! She doesn't mean any harm, I swear!"

"She has a leader aura, hahaha!" Yamamoto laughs.

Enma felt mentally stabbed for some reason.

"Of course you too, Enma."

"T-Thank you...Anyway," Enma points at the table with the gathered people. Enma walks over to them, followed by the family.

"AH!" Gokudera exclaims, backing away. "An UMA!?" Gokudera calls, pointing at the woman with two large inflatable rings around her and was bald except for the patch of hair on her forehead.

"Pu, pu, pu, pu! I am SHITT P.!" She stands up, doing a weird pose. "Call me Shittopi-chan!"

Gokudera's jaw drops, whipping out a notebook and pen out of nowhere. She's not human! She's using signals, 'Pu'!

"Pu, Pu, Piii---!"

PI!?

"My hobby is HAKKO!"

Hakko? (Fermentation? Eight? RADIATION?!)

"S-Shitoppi-chan...." Enma smiles, "Um...You can sit down now."

Shitt P. squats down.

She's weird!! Everyone in the room thought, while Gokudera continued to write notes like no tomorrow, writing like he's running out of time.

Enma looks at the boy with glasses, green hair and red eyes. "He is-"

"Koyo Aoba." The man himself says, crossing arms and looking away.

"Um...He's really nice once you...g-get to know him." Enma reassures them, smiling nervously.

"Hm?" Koyo looks at Ryohei's hand. "Do you box?"