#21- Reaching The Sky!

Chapter 21 - Reaching the Sky!
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Previously...

"Uni!?" Everyone looked Uni in surprise as she smiled, Mukuro walking beside her. Chrome felt tears well up in her eyes when she saw Mukuro. Byakuran glared at Mukuro and Uni, clicking his tongue.

"Damn you...Uni, Mukuro-kun..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hello everyone." Uni smiles, making her way towards the Vongola. Reborn smirks as Uni waved happily at him. "It's good to see you, Uncle Reborn."

"Good to see you too, Uni. You've grown since the last time I've seen you."

"Haha, that was months ago, Uncle!" Uni chuckles.

Shoichi's eyes widen in surprise. "Uni...is speaking at her own will."

"Wasn't see controlled by Byakuran?" Gokudera asked, recalling Shoichi's statements from before.

"Not anymore, kufufufu..." Mukuro chuckles, glancing at Byakuran with a smug smirk. Byakuran glares darkly at the two. Uni smiles at Mukuro and looked back at the Vongola, explaining. "My soul was somewhere far, hidden away and safe. I was able to show my soul to Mukuro and ask him to help me when Byakuran used me as a motive."

"Mukuro did..." Hiroshi said in disbelief as Chrome fell to her knees in relief that Mukuro was still on their side.

"Byakuran, I have come here to make a decision."

"Oh?" Byakuran smirks, "And what's that?"

"I will withdraw from the Millefiore Family."

Byakuran's eyes go wide, shock crossing his face at Uni's announcement. Hiroshi smirks as Uni darkly gazes into Byakuran's eyes. Uni's finally free from the Millefiore and Mukuro's back on their side. Uni looks at Hiroshi and brought her hands together,

"Sawada Hiroshi, I have a favor to ask of you." Uni says, "Please protect me."

"Like you need to ask." Hiroshi said, "Do you know what we went through to try and rescue you?"

Uni chuckles, "Rokudo-san filled me in, I'm truly sorry to put you through such hardships."

"What do you think you're doing Uni." Byakuran growls. Uni looks at him with a frown, stepping forward. Reborn stood beside her and before they knew it, they find two babies flying down from the sky-Mammon and Colonello!?

Soon they find Skull, Fon and Verde appearing beside Yuni and Reborn. The Seven Arcobaleno. Everyone stared at the Arcobaleno in awe as all their pacifiers glowed brightly, a beautiful rainbow crossing their view.

"What do you think she's doing, maggot!?"

"Heh! The Great Skull will protect you, Uni! Have no fear!"

"Yare, yare...I guess I can make an exception for our Sky Arcobaleno. Free of charge."

"Hm, you need not to worry, Uni. We shall protect you with everything we have."

"Hah...I can't believe I'm doing this, but I can't stand by and idly watch any longer."

"You heard us, Byakuran." Reborn said, pointing his gun at the Milliefiore boss. "Don't push your luck."

"...Haha...Hahahaha!" Byakuran laughs out loud. "Oh Uni! You're amazing! I definitely need you! Come on, let's make up!"

"Stay away from me." Uni said, "I can never return to you, Byakuran."

"Then I have no choice but to take you by-"

"Didn't you hear her the first time, you bastard?" Uni looks to her side to see Hiroshi, taking her hand. "Stay away from her."

"Sawada-san..."

"...My guardians." Byakuran said, his guardians ready to attack at his signal. "Attack-"

"Kufufu, like that's going to happen!" Before they knew it, pillars of flames bursts out from the ground, creating a large wall. Hiroshi holds Uni's hand and dashes off, "Come on everyone! Let's go!"

Ryohei picks up Shoichi and everyone ran. Byakuran growls, his hands curling into fist. The Vongola were out of their sight and the flames die down, indicating that the illusionist was no longer in the area. Byakuran forces a smirk on his face as he spoke the next words.

"You will rue the day you angered me."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They met up with Yamamoto along the way during the escape, quickly using their flames to active the Ring Teleportation System. They have returned to Namimori safely, but it didn't stop them from running.

"Uni, are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" Hiroshi asks,

Uni shakes her head, "No, he only broke my soul, but I was able to-"

"Kyoya! Calm down!" Dino shouted, pulling Hibari away from biting the heck out of Mukuro to death. Right, they had to deal with the Mist Guardian.

"By the way, how the heck did he rescue you?"

"Well..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Flashback...

Daisy continues to chat with Bubu, about how weak and naive the Vongola were, about how Byakuran is great, about all kinds of things. Mukuro heard blasts and crashes from the distance. They're really going at it, huh?

Hm...In order to create a fair play, Uni is with Cervello right now. There are cameras in the base and I have to do it in perfect timing. Mukuro looks at Daisy and Daisy notices his gaze.

"What's wrong?" Daisy asks,

"Kufufufu, I was just thinking about something." Mukuro said, approaching Daisy, already creating the necessary illusions to trick the cameras, radars, and finally Daisy's target and sensor and finally, knocking him out.

Daisy slumped on the throne and Mukuro takes Daisy's ring. According to Byakuran, Daisy is a living zombie and the only way to get rid of him, is by taking his ring. Now it's time to get the Sky Arcobaleno.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So that's what happened. Rokudo-san tricked everyone and saved me from the Cervello's grasps."

"You were the Cervello?"

"Byakuran kept his word to keep it fair. The Cervello judge Mafia battles with fairness and unbiased. He handed me to the Cervello's care, so whoever wins the Cervello will hand me over to them."

"I see..."

They soon find the familiar entrance to Verde's hideout.

They arrive at Verde's hideout safely-

"I will bite you to death." Those were the first words that came out ever since they arrived at Verde's base. Everyone sighed, but it was to be expected. Hibari viciously glared at Mukuro, his Tonfa ready to beat the heck out of the pineapple.

"Kufufufu...Not before I deceive you with truth and truth deceives you." Mukuro played with his words, chuckling and pointing his trident at Hibari, man the two didn't change. It was best to leave the two be and let them settle out somethings.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

END
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

MISSIONS:
+ TBA

COMPLETED MISSIONS:
+Build the Base
+Find the Arcobaleno
+Find Allies
+ Make Plan
+ Train
+ Rescue Yuni

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AN: Hi. Uni is rescued, Mukuro is actually a double agent XD Betrayed Vongola, betrayed Byakuran to rescue Uni himself and busted in the Choice Game ending like "Hey ya'll! I'm back and-" Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for your guys' patience and reading

KHR: Fire Within

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT: Reunions Come

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++