Prologue: The honest bio

Author's note: Hi and welcome to my second Ereri fanfic. My first fic "Follow me into the night" is on hold due to writer's block (16 chapters available at archiveofourown.com if anyone's interested), so in the meantime I decided to make a reality of this story that I've had on my mind for a while.

I apologize in beforehand for any grammatical errors, I'm from Sweden and my skills are certainly not perfect yet.

I warmly welcome every comment no matter what it says, so please leave any kind of feedback if you have anything on your mind. That way I'll also know if it's any good or not. It will be greatly appreciated! Votes are also greatly appreciated, they really encourage me.

Enjoy! ❤

"I'm very gay, very short and very angry

"I'm very gay, very short and very angry. But don't let that scare you off, because I have a big and splendid cock and rumor has it that I'm at least decent in bed, which honestly is more than you can expect from most people nowaydays~

Btw I'm also too old and cranky to try dating apps myself so I might be unaware for now of that my fabulous friend manages this thing for me!"

Eren's face shifted into one of amused interest as he read the short and very odd bio. He had joined the gay dating app on a whim yesterday and only read through bios lazily, but this one had definitely caught his interest. The text just above the bio informed him of that the poor victim's name apparently was Levi, that he was 34 years old and that he lived in a town several hours away. He scrolled up to give the profile picture a second look. It seemed to be a candid photo, presumably taken by the too helpful friend of his without him knowing. Therefore it wasn't a great photo, his face was in profile and it was taken from a bit too far away, so he wasn't able to see him too clearly. But he seemed to have a slender, perhaps slightly muscular built, black hair in a nice cut and he was dressed well. Even though Eren wasn't able to see that much, he still found the picture flattering. There was just something about his posture that he really liked.

Intrigued, he swiped right.