Step 3: Make a first impression (good or bad)

*EDITED*

Jamie's POV

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, miss......?" he gave me a look.

  "Saunders." I choked out, still shocked by the gorgeousness that basically just smacked me right in the face.

 He smirked as if he knew the effect he had on me.

  Fucker. That hot Adonis-like fucker.

  "Ms. Saunders. My name is Eli Jackson. Also, I'm afraid that I won't be leaving any time soon and if I've guessed correctly about how you were going to finish that next sentence....... I don't think that particular object really acquires to my taste buds........if you know what I mean." he smirked with a tiny wink.

  Eli Jackson was definitely model-worthy. He had dark brown hair, that could easily be mistaken for black, and his eyes were so blue that the ocean would definitely be envious. He was dressed in a white long-sleeved dress shirt, and even then, you could see that he was very well built and had muscles protruding in all the right places. His long legs were covered up by some grey dress pants and he towered over me by at least five inches.

  Sure everything about him was hot and sexy, but I didn't particularly like the tone of his voice, or his smart ass attitude or the way he looked at me, as if I'm someone stupid and immature. This guy was hot on the outside, but an absolute dick on the inside.

  I crossed my arms over my chest and stood up straighter. I kept the door open with my foot and slapped him with my hard stare.

  "Well, if you should know, that message wasn't meant for you. But the last bit, that might as well be for you. You look like you need it." I gave him a fake smile.

  I started to close the door, only for it to be stopped by his leather shoe. He then opened the door the rest of the way with his arm.

  "Now for the real reason I'm here Ms. Saunders. If you wouldn't mind--"

  "Oh, I definitely would mind." I cut him off with a sickeningly sweet smile.

  I then attempted to close the door again, only to be stopped....again.

  "Let me rephrase that then. Could you turn down the volume of your music?"

  I gave him a smirk, when an idea popped into my head. I then walked away to the radio sitting on the counter. I put it back on play. It started blasting Chocolate by The 1975.

  "Yeah! Now turn it down!" he yelled over the music.

  I put a hand to my ear as if I couldn't hear him.

  "Turn it up, you say? Okay!"

  I turned up the volume again.

  He shook his head.

  "No! Down! Turn it down!" he yelled again.

  "Louder? Mr. Jackson, I didn't know you were such a party animal!" I grinned as I yet again turned it up.

  If this was a cartoon, smoke would be fuming out of his ears and his face would be cherry red. I grinned at the infuriated look on his face.

  "DOWN, SAUNDERS! DOWN!" he yelled.

  "Come on, sing with me, Mr. Jackson! No we're never gonna quit it, no we're never gonna quit it no...."

  I continued singing and swinging around my hips as I made my way to the door and to a fuming Mr. Jackson.

  I grinned.

  "It was nice making your acquaintance, Mr. Jackson, I hope you have a great summer!" I then shut the door in his face and laughed.