Step 4: Expect a comeback...

*EDITED*

Jamie's POV

"You." I hissed contemptuously.

"Me." he mocked my tone.

  I rolled my eyes.

  "Well, what can I get you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

  Perhaps I'm overreacting, but something about just seeing his irritably gorgeous face makes me want to claw someone's eyes out. Preferably his.

  He grinned.

  "How 'bout a scotch on the rocks and the chance to talk to a very charming neighbour."

  I sent him fake smile.

  "Of course, I'll get your drink and I'm afraid Ms. Caverly has left on a summer vacation with her seven cats." I said. 

  Ms. Caverly was your typical old cat lady that lived right next door to Mr. Jackass. She was truly a sweet lady and due to her mild deafness, she doesn't really hear the ruckus that comes from my apartment when I have parties. That's another reason why I like her.

  He squinted his eyes.

  "I think you know what I mean, Ms. Saunders."

  Knowing that I'll probably get no where with my continuous arguments, I decided to just tell him straight up.

  I poured him the drink, and sighed.

  "Mr. Jackson, if you wanted me to HOOK YOU UP WITH A NEARBY PHARMACY TO BUY VIAGRA, YOU COULD'VE JUST ASKED!" I raised my voice at the last part, which drew a lot of attention from all the other customers and staff.

  His eyes widened while I grinned cheekily.

  His face grew red, not from embarrassment, but more from anger.

  Everyone's eyes were on him. Some people shook their heads while others stifled their laughter. I could see Kianna with a hand in front of her mouth as she tried not to laugh. 

  Without another word he gulped down his drink, slammed down the money and stormed out.

  I grinned triumphantly and turned to my next customer. 

  **********

  "Who was that?" Kianna asked me once my shift was over.

  I shrugged and leaned against my car.

  "An annoying neighbour." I said.

  Kianna squinted her eyes at me with suspicion.

  "So basically someone that's complaining about you blasting your music? Where you're the actual annoying neighbour?" she grinned.

  I nodded slowly, processing everything she said.

  "Yeah, pretty much." I said with a firm nod of the head.

  She shook her head and chuckled.

  "You're impossible."

  After a moment, she broke the silence.

  "He's kinda hot though." she said.

  I gave her a look.

  She raised her hands in surrender.

  "Hey! I'm just sayin'. Maybe, if you stop being a little meanie to him, maybe you guys could you know..." she started making kissing noises and crossed her hands over chest and turned around, so it looked like hands roaming around her back and through her hair.