Step 14: Clear your head

*EDITED*

Jamie's POV

  I felt the beams of sunlight shine on my face. I let out a small sigh and turned away. I hummed and opened my eyes a bit. Then I saw it.

  "AHHH! OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

  Eli groaned on the floor. 

  "Please shut up," he muttered and turned on his side.

  Eli was still dressed in the same clothes as last night and was currently sleeping on the floor. 

  I  started giggling.

  "You fell asleep like that?" I said, covering my mouth with my hand.

  He threw the pillow he was using at me in response. It hit my shoulder, but I continued laughing before throwing back at him. It him square in the face which made me laugh even harder.

  "So we're playing it that way, are we?" a mischievous smile grew on his face as he pounced on me, pillow in hand.

  Before he could hit me with it, I blocked him with my own pillow.

  "We're seriously doing this right now?" I said, peeking over our pillows at him.

  "Oh yeah." 

  With that, he pushed me down effortlessly. I flopped on my bed as he started smacking me with the pillow.

  Then, I quickly retaliated by blocking his next hit. I kicked the crook of his knees and he fell down. I ripped his pillow from his hands and threw it across the room. I moved to straddle his torso as I whacked him relentlessly. 

  "Surrender, Jackson! Surrender!" I yelled.

  "Ne-ver!" he said in between hits.

  I started smacking him harder.

  "Do it! Surrender, Jackson!"

  While I was smacking him, I didn't see his arm reaching for another pillow. But when I did realize it, it was too late.

  He rolled us over so now he was on top. He ripped my pillow from my hands, while I was still in shock, and threw it in the direction of his own disposed pillow.

  He cackled. Yeah, he actually cackled.

  He started smacking me with the pillow.

  "Surrender, Saunders! Do it now!"

  I choked out a small "Never!"

  He must have heard it, because he didn't stop smacking me with the pillow.

  "You ready to surrender, Saunders?" he asked.

  I scoffed.

  "I-" smack.

  "-can-" smack.

  "-do-" smack.

  "-this-" smack.

  "-all-" smack.

  "-day." smackity-smack.

  I tried grabbing the pillow, and wiggling out from underneath him, but only ended up getting smacked more.

  But there was no way in hell, I was going to give him the satisfaction of surrendering.

   And thank goodness, I never had to. Because his phone rang.

  Eli cursed.

  "I have to take this." he said, getting off of me.

  He walked out of my room, leaving me on my bed. I grinned cheekily and took the pillow. I stood by the door as I heard him faintly discussing his work with someone.