Step 7: Complain, of course (doesn't matter who)

*EDITED*

Jamie's POV

"Okay, guys. I think I'm just gonna take a break." I said, feeling a little wobbly.

They all nodded.

  "Call us if something happens or if you need anything!" Howie called out to me.

  I nodded and walked off to the bar.

  "Jack and coke please." I told the new bartender. The other bartender's shift ended about an hour ago.

  I sighed. I liked him. He was cool.

  I collapsed into one of the stools and just sat there, waiting for my drink. 

  My mind was a bit fuzzy due to all the alcohol in my system, but I still felt in control of my mind and thoughts and especially-- hopefully-- my mouth.

  "Here you go, ma'am." the bartender grinned.

  I returned the smile and accepted the drink. I took a swig and sighed. Then I repeated this.

  "Woah, take it easy there, cariño. You look a bit dizzy as it is!" a familiar voice said from beside me.

  My eyes widened when I see Greg.

  "Greg!" I grinned, "What're you doing here?"

  He shrugged.

  "Just here for a drink and I got an invite from Kianna." he said.

 Damn. Kianna knows what's up.

  "What have you been up to, Cameron?" I asked him.

  He shrugged.

  "I've just been riding around on my bike. Running some errands. That's all really." he said, "What about you, Saunders? Any crazy ass parties I need to know of?"

  I smiled.

  "Not yet." I took another sip, "But, I do happen to have a buzzkill of a neighbour." 

  Greg grimaced.

  "Ugh. Those are the worst." he said.

  I nodded.

  "Tell me about it. First time I met him, he shows up at my door to tell me to put my music down. But before he even does that, he decides to make a smart ass comment." I shook my head.

  Greg nodded.

  "And he's also dressed in like a dress shirt and dress pants like he's going to some like, fancy party where they give out champagne and caviar." I said, "I feel like he probably wears that as his PJs too."

  Greg chuckled a bit before nodding along, urging me to go on with my rant.

  "Then, he shows up at Spritzer's - you know, the place where I work - and says 'oh, can we talk?' Yeah, no not really, so I tell him where the pharmacy for viagra is, and he leaves. And th--"

  "Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. Did you say 'pharmacy for viagra'?" he asked me.

  I nodded my head and gave him a 'duh' expression.

  He stared at me for a minute before shrugging and made a gesture with his hand for me to keep going.

  "Then, I wake up in the morning, to hear banging on the wall! S--"

  I'm cut off by Greg's laughter.

  "Haha! Hearing banging on the wall? That would've been fun to hear!" he grinned suggestively.