Step 12: Expect revenge

*EDITED*

Jamie's POV

  What am I going to do? 

  I groaned.

  He knows Howie and Kianna are dating, and he knows things would never work out for me and Liam. We're strictly friends and we've made that extremely clear to everyone who knows us. Greg couldn't do it because Kieran knows me too well to know I don't like typical, cliche, bad boys. 

  I fell onto my bed and let out another groan.

  I put on my music loudly, in hopes that Mr. Jackson wasn't here to tell me to shut it down.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

  But unfortunately, looks like God doesn't give a crap about my hopes at the moment. 

  I hopped up and made my way to the door. I peeked into the peep hole and indeed, it was Mr. Jackson.

  I opened the door.

  "Hey, Ms. Saunders--"

  "You were wondering if I could turn the music down?" I said.

  He grinned and nodded.

  "You know me too well." he said.

  I rolled my eyes.

  When I looked at him again, my eyes widened in realization. Oh, my God. 

  Surely he wouldn--

  But what if--

  Okay, okay, okay, okay. Okay. O-K-A-Y.

  I've got a plan.

  I smiled sweetly, a little too sweetly, like peanut butter, chocolate sauce and Nutella on a milk chocolate bar sweet.

  "Okay, I'll turn the music down, if you do a little somethin' for me." I said.

  Mr. Jackson raised an eyebrow and eyed me suspiciously.

  "Oookaaay. What do you have in mind? Oh, and before you say anything, I'm not going to bow down at your knees and kiss your fee--"

  "I need you to go on a date with me." I said hurriedly.

  He looked at me with wide eyes.

  "What?"

  I rolled my eyes.

  "Come in. I'll explain." I said.

  "Well, I mean, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind going on a date with you, it's just that.......I didn't think you really like me."

  "Well, I respect you." I clarified.

  He nodded, "Feeling's mutual." 

  I cleared my throat.

  "Well, let me explain," I said.

  So, I explain to Mr. Jackson about Kieran and how much of a jerk he was to me and why I broke up with him. Then, I told him about the deal we had about the double date tonight. I also explained why I chose him.

  "You see, you kind of fit my.......type."

  He raised an eyebrow.

  "Your type?" he asked.

  "Prep, prim and proper. The three 'P's." I smirked.

  He rolled his eyes.

  "I am not the 'three 'P's'. Believe me, I'm not."