Step 9: Make time for friends

*EDITED*

Jamie's POV

  "That's too red."

  "What? What do you mean 'too red'? It's just....red!" June said, pure confusion all over face as she inspected the dress.

  Kianna sighed.

 "Oh, honey. So much to learn." Kianna tsked.

  June shot me a confused look and I shook my head with a smile in response.

  "Where's Liam and Howie?" I asked.

  "I'm right here!" Howie said, holding a blue cocktail dress, a long purple dress and a tight gold, metallic dress.

  He handed them to Kianna, who had asked him to find a whole bunch of dresses for June. 

  "Well, I thought these dresses would go nicely with June's skin tone." he said.

  I swear he was a fashion designer in his past life.

  "Where's Liam?" I asked him.

  Howie looked at the ceiling in thought and then smirked.

  "Last I saw him, he was hanging out in Victoria's Secret among the lingerie." he grinned.

  I rolled my eyes.

  "Of course he is." I muttered.

  "I'm really not surprised." Kianna said, pushing June into another fitting room.

  I got up from my seat and turned to Howie.

  "I'm gonna go and find him." 

  He nodded.

  "Be safe and call us if you need anything." he pointed a stern finger at me.

  I rolled my eyes again.

  "Yeah, okay dad." I said.

  I walked away and managed to successfully maneuver through the hundreds of poofy dresses and other accessories. I looked around for any lingerie shop - any at all. When it came to lingerie shops, Liam wasn't exactly picky in choosing which to go to. In his perverted mind, lingerie shops lead to hot chicks, hot chicks lead to one night stands, and one night stands lead to fuelling his ever growing ego.

  I soon found Victoria's Secret and immediately face palmed when I saw him in the underwear section, chatting up some redhead.

  "So, I'm kind of having a problem with picturing my girlfriend in this lingerie here. So uh, I was wondering if you could try it on, and then maybe I would get a better picture." he smirked holding up what seemed to be a a glittery scrap of lace.

  The redhead giggled and placed a hand on his bicep.

  One part of me wanted to just leave him there, since he wasn't exactly scaring anyone off, but the other part told me I should probably save this redhead's dignity and also save her from possible heartbreak. I decided to go with the latter.

  "Liam! Hey!" I said.

  Liam's attention tore from the redhead and landed onto me.

  "Speak of the devil! Jamie!" he grinned, "Lisa, this is my girlfriend, Jamie!"

  Say what now?

  I gave Liam a confused a look, but he shot me a look that said 'just go with it'.

  I shot a smile at the redhead, or Lisa. She shot me a smile of her own. It was definitely fake.

  "So, babe, I was thinking maybe we should buy this lingerie...you know, for you? Maybe you could even try it on for moi?" he grinned, holding up the black, lacy thing.