Chapter 4

You know those group of people that you just can not stand for the life of you?

Yeah we have a bunch of those at Eastside High. Hell, most of the people here are exactly that.

But by the events of today, there are 3 people who have just made my ' I'm going to snap your neck after I bust your face' list.

Talia, Mariana, and Zara

Otherwise known as TMZ or the Gossip Girls of the school.

They are basically the high school version of TMZ. They always know all the drama about the elite of the elite or the bum of bums of the school. And they are always ready to tell the details to any and anyone. They stir up a lot of the drama in this school. 

That's why I am not suprised why they are called the mini "it" girl crew. TMZ are juniors while Victoria,Cartier, and Sienna are seniors. So when they graduate, TMZ will take their place as the "it" girl crew, but for now, they just find as much gossip as possible and tell Victoria, Cartier, and Sienna. 

I really really try to be a good person. I do, I swear. It's just that when people decide to bombard you with questions and come up in your face forcing you to smell the thousands of hairspray they use in their hair. Well, you can't blame me if I pulled out someone's extensions.

No i didn't do that, but it was for sure a thought that really wanted to be an action.

Now lets show you what actually happened...

....

This bitch is crazy!

This blonde bimbo came up in my face wanting some type of drama. Is her extensions tied in too tight?

"Listen, I heard from a little birdie that you had a run in with Issac Evans. Spill the deets girls"

Deets.

Thats not even proper fucking english.

"Yeah spill." Zara says who is standing beside her leader, Talia. Zara is the most fiercest out of them and has a face that could make you piss your pants.

Little does she know, that my face will make even Zara shit her own  pants. 

A sigh escapes my lips and i cross my arms over my chest. 

This is why I hate high school. 

I look at each and every one of the 3 girls in front of me right in the eye challenging them. My skin prickles and I already know the all the people in the hallway are staring at us, but for some reason, my head looks to the left and I see none other than Issac Evans and Asher Stevens standing there talking with each other and then they glance my way.

I look back at the girls and I put on my best poker face smirk and the girls looks slightly taken aback because nothing similar to a smile comes to my face. Not even a damn smirk. Not in all my years of high school or middle school. The people in the hallway looked shocked as well.

"Listen to every single word that comes out my mouth TMZ, I don't know which step stool you bought from Walmart and bedazzled to make it look fancy, but I'm not one of those kids that will let you intimidate me. All you are is hairspray and plastic honey. If it doesn't involve you, then it doesn't concern you." I say and the smirk on my face grows even more. I close my locker behind me and then I walk away from the three popular wannabes feeling very good about myself. I could've roasted every one of them, but I took them out in a classy way.

I can feel everyone's stare on me, especially a special gray eyes as well. 

I walk to math class readying myself to sit through probably the most boring lesson of my life.

...

I have probably lived underneath a rock for most of my life.

I have never tried Chipotle's food. Ever

Think I'm lying? Well, i just found out Chipotle existed 2 hours ago when some girl in class said that she wanted a burrito from Chipotle. Then the girl pulled up the menu on her phone and they spent 5 whole minutes scrolling through the menu even though she already knew what she wanted.

"I can't believe you don't know what Chipotle is?" Zoe says in disbelief and takes a bite out of her sandwich. I sip my drink and respond, " I'm sorry...?"

It's lunch time and unfortunately everyone in the school has lunch together and that includes TMZ, the 'It" crowd( boys and girls), and just other people I can't stand.

"Hey did you bring my notebook for Chemistry?" 

"What note-...ohhhh shoot. I left it in my locker. I will go get it now." I say and take one last sip of my juice and stand up from the table and walk out the cafeteria doors. I quickly jog to my locker and I open it and i shuffle through the large amount of books stuffed in my locker. I get frustrated and start taking the books out my locker. I pull my fluffy hair into a puff of curly hair on top of my head using my scrunchy.

I finally find the book, but when I look down at the pile of books laid out on the floor, I groan. Now i have to organize this all back by class. 

"Need some help?" A deep voice says behind me and i spin around to see Issac Evans.

"No i'm just fine." I say and bend down to start sorting out the books. A pair of hands start picking up the books on the floor and I look up to a pair of grey eyes, but they look slightly blue as well. My bottom lip pushes out slightly in curiosity. This is the first time I have ever seen such...unique eyes.

"What?" Issac says and laughs.

"Your eyes. They are just so...different." I say and start separating the books by class. 

"I don't get that quite often. I thought I had eyes. Are my eyes red...are they sparkling? Do you like sparkles?" Issac asks with a smile on his face.

"Do i look like a girl that likes sparkles Issac?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't know. I don't know much about you besides that they you don't take crap from anyone, you have these high steel walls built around you that are nearly impenetrable. Nearly i add. And you are insanely beautiful." He says and his star grey eyes shine slightly. Almost like they are sparkling. His eyes are trained on me like mine are trained on him and for some reason, this boy, the golden boy, knows so much about me. More than anyone average can figure out in a whole year.

I clear my throat and look down at the books. I pick up a few stacks and start packing them in my locker. Issac passes me a stack  and I put them back. After a few minutes, I'm done and I shut my locker with Zoe's notebook in hand. 

"Thanks" I say and for his sake, I smile very slightly. Just an inch. I walk around him and toward the lunchroom.

"Hey" He says and I turn back and look at him. "Not that you aren't beautiful now, but something that could add to your goddess appearance is a smile even one as small as the one you just gave me." 

"I will keep that in mind." I say and then walk in the lunchroom. I walk back to my table despite feeling a few stares at me from the TMZ table and the "it" crew table. I sit down next to Zoe and give her the book.

"What took you so long?"

I contemplate whether I should tell Zoe about Issac and I's encounter and what he said, but then I look at the cafeteria doors and see Issac walk in. He looks around the lunchroom as if he is searching for something. His eyes land on mine and a small smile appears on his face and I reciprocate the smile and his eyes twinkle. He walks to his table and his friends greet him and he gives them all smiles. 

I look back at Zoe and say, "Just fixing up my locker."

Hey! I didn't completely lie. I just withheld a small detail.

No biggie.