Chapter 8

Hi Everyone! I just want to start off by thanking all the readers who have taken their time to read my book. It means the world to me. Thank you for the votes and comments as well. Again, thank you so much! Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment at the end.

It's 9:35 and I am waiting outside my house on the porch for Issac to show up. I have no idea what he has got in store for tonight, but for some reason I am just going with the flow.

It's a chill night, not too hot and not too cold. I am wearing a cropped black sweatshirt and gray shorts and my black combat boots.

2 minutes later and a red volvo car rolls up in front of my house. I walk up and hop in the car to see Issac with a mischevious smile on his face.

"I figured you would be the type of guy to have a porsche. You are full of surprises Issac Evans."

"I do have one, but at where we are going, a porsche would draw too much attention and the car would probably be stolen in 5 minutes" He says and drives off the lot and on the street.

"Just answer this one question....Do i need to put my hair up because I thought today would be a good day to keep my hair down and just let loose but-"

"Bay!" He says and laughs. "You look good with your hair down." He looks over at me and its impossible not to get captivated by Issac's blue/grey eyes. You don't even know what color they are and you just want to keep staring into them until you could figure it out.

"You are always complimenting me. I'm going to start thinking you have a little crush on me" I say and tuck a strand of my curly hair behind my ear.

He starts to laugh. "Confident, i like it. I didn't know it was a crime to compliment a pretty girl."

"I never said it was a crime Issac." My phone pings in my pocket and I take it out to see a text from Zoe.

Where are you?

I may or may not be in a car with Issac Evan's driving to the unknown.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!

Yeahhhh

What if mom realizes you are gone?

Cover for me please.

You owe me one

I do. Thank you. XO

"Did you get caught already? I thought you were the type of girl who knew how to sneak out." He says and shakes his head.

"And I thought you were the type of guy who was an asshole inside and out but i guess we are both wrong about things." A small smile plays on his lips as he looks ahead driving to wherever he is taking me.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going, even a slight hint?"

"Let me think.......no"

I scoff in disbelief.

"The golden boy knows sarcasm."

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me Bay Stewart."

"And there are a lot of things you don't know about me"

"Are you going to tell me any of them?"

"That depends...are you going to tell me where we are going tonight?"

"No"

"Then i guess you will live wondering, 'Who really is Bay Stewart?'" I say with a smirk on my face. He looks over at me and his eyebrows crease together, something he often does when he is confused or thinking about something.