Chapter 56

"He really did that?" Zoe asks in her lovely-dovey voice.

"Yeah. It was really cute."

"I wish I had a man that would call me at like 12 am to tell me I'm beautiful. You got lucky."

"You know, actually you have Asher."

"Bay, you know-"

"BAY!!" A loud shriek screams and my head snaps up to see my fiery red headed friend running to me with a big smile on her face.

"I got in!" she screams and jumps up and down. People in the hallways move out of her way as she runs to me. Of course they would, she is Cartier Johannson.

"YOU GOT IN!" I exclaim. Cartier wants to be a professional ballerina, so she applied to the Manhattan Academy of Dance and Music(MADM). It is a highly competitive school and I had no doubt she would get in because she is crazy good at ballet. Plus, it is convenient since Armani will be going to Colombia and I will be going to UPenn. I got my acceptance letter yesterday. I can't wait to tell Issac.

I wrap my arms around Cartier and hug her. "I am so proud of you!"

"Next week, I have to go to an event there so I am flying out at the end of the week."

I pull away from her. "Wow. Take pictures and don't forget us little people while you are in the best city in the world."

"Puh lease." She brushes off. "At least, I will be able to go to the football game tomorrow."

"You know I have never been to a football game."

"Lies." she says in disbelief. I shrug my shoulder and chew the skin in my mouth.

Her eyes widen. "Oh you are sooo coming to my house to get you all decorated and ready for the game."

"I guess. Zoe, you wanna come?" I ask Zoe who is standing silently next to me.

"Uh yeah sure." she says while typing away at her phone.

Hmm. Weird

"I have to go find Armani."

"I'm right here!" A deep voice says and Armani emerges from a crowd of people. His brown hair is swept back and as usual he has some stupid shirt on. This time his shirt says, 'Karma is like 69, you get what you give'.

Zoe snorts next to me and covers her hand over her mouth as she looks at Armani's shirt. I suck in my bottom lip to contain my laughs and it hurts soo so much.  Cartier turns around and looks at her boyfriend's shirt. She just exhales and shakes her head.

"Honestly the stuff that comes out his mouth is worse than what's on his shirt." she says.

"Love you too." He responds and kisses her temple.

Goals.

"Mr. Clarke, do you h-have a change of shirt. That is quite inappropriate." Ms. Lovejoy, our economics teacher says and she stops in front of us.

"My father found it humerus" Armani jokes and points to his humerus bone.

Ms. Lovejoy walks away mumbling something about horny teenagers.

Hmm.

"Have you seen Issac?" I ask Armani.

"Yeah, right behind you."

"Thanks man." A deep voice behind me says. I look behind me with a smile on my face.

Issac.

"Morning handsome."