Chapter 64

"I am so full!" I groan and swerve out the way of a big crowd. 

"No! We have more in store for today."

"Where are we going? We already went to Sprinkles Cupakes all the way in ther Upper East Side, we went to Broadway and saw Hamilton, shall I go on?" I say and massage my leg.

"Fine. That is it for today. We have tons to do tomorrow. I was thinking  we go to Brooklyn tomorrow, maybe go to Barclay Center or Metro Tech."

"Why can't we just stay cuddled together in the bed and watch a rom-com or not watch a rom-com." I say and look up at him with a sly smile on my face. He looks down at me with darkened eyes. 

"I like the latter." He says with a smirk on his face.

"So do I." I reply, and Issac guides me into the hotel. He opens the door for me and I walk inside. Instantly, the cool air from the AC hits my skin, goosebumps prickling my skin. Issac walks to the receptionist. They exchange some words and the guy gives Issac a white key card with a number on the back.

"Hey, do they have a pool here?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing." I ask and bite down on my grin.

Flashback

"I don't want to wet my hair!"

"Oh come on!" He exclaims and starts laughing.

"I just flat ironed it today. Wetting it will make it curly again."

"I actually like when your hair is curly " He says and swims over to the edge of the pool and rests his arms on it. Issac had snuck us into the school's pool after hours. It is 9 pm. I should be home. He should be home, but we found ourselves here.

He trails his wet finger against my skin and instantly, the butterflies start fluttering around.

"Get in." He says softly.

"Nuh-uh"

"Tie your hair up. It won't get wet."

"I don't have a hair tie."

"I do. Look in the pocket of my jeans."

"Why do you have a hair tie?" I ask and lean down and run my hands through his hair. I walk over to his jeans and taking out a bright purple hair tie.

"In case my girlfriend needs one." He says with a smirk on his face. I tie my hair up, a hot blush on my cheeks and no way to hide it. I remove the kimono off me, leaving me in my red dress.

"I don't know how to swim. You have to teach me."

"Fine. This time, I will teach you how to swim, but next time we are in a pool together, we are having actual fun and not the fun your pretty, innocent head is thinking." He promises and quickly grabs me by my waist and pulling me into the pool with him.

Flashback over

Issac presses the elevator button and the doors open up. We walk inside and Issac presses the button 25. 

"So what's your plan?"

"My plan?" He asks innocently.

"Yes, your plan."

"First you have to get out of that dress." He says in a low voice, moving closer to me. My eyes flicker over to the elevator sign. 

Level 16

Issac rests his hand on the wall next to me and his other hand on the small of my back and pulling me in causing my back to arch.

"W-what do you mean?" I stutter as he brings his head closer, our breaths mingling in the air between us.