Chapter 62

"Then you smiled over your shoulder. For a minute I was stone cold sober. I pulled you closer to my chest."

The soft voice of singing wakes me up out my sleep. The morning light blinds me and I have to squint my eyes open to see even a little bit. When my eyes finally adjust to the light, a half naked Issac is the first thing I see. His tan colored towel is tied and hang low on his waist, showing off his chiseled chest, 6 pack, and defined v-line. 

Best. Morning. Ever.

And you asked me to stay over, I said I already told ya. I think that you should get some rest." His soft melodic voice sings to our song. I never knew Issac could sing.

"I never knew you could sing." I say, with a terribly groggy voice. I rub my eyes and sit up and hold my weight on my elbows.

"I cannot sing." He says, with a smile on his face as he looks at me. 

"Suurreee" I say, sarcasm obvious in my voice.

"God, I probably look like a troll." I mumble and run my hands through my curly hair, that is a little knotted. I need some moisturizer and detangler ASAP. 

"You look beautiful, even when you drool." He says, with a smirk on his face. He pulls a shirt over his head, covering his exposed torso, much to my dismay.

"I don't droll!" I shriek and wipe the corners of my mouth, feeling paranoid. Issac chuckles and unties his towel. The towel drops and I quickly cover my eyes and taking deep breaths to calm my fast heart beat and butterflies in my stomach.

"Bay, I am not naked down below. " Issac says and I can hear the smirk in his voice. I peak through my hands and he is wearing a grey Calvin Klein briefs. I put my hands to my side and look out at the open balcony, the white curtains swaying with the breeze. 

"Did I leave any of my moisturizer and detangler here?"

"Yeah, on the second shelf. Cantu, right?"

"Yeah." I say and rip the sheets off me and the cold breeze hits me.

"How do you change in this cold?"

"I like the cold." Issac shrugs and sprays some cologne on himself. I walk over to the drawer that has my clothes in it.

"We are going out, so take out something that you could go out with." He says and plants a kiss on my temple and walks out the room. I stand up and walk to Issac's closet and to my section with the other half of my clothes are. I take out a pair of black jeans and a light pink and grey top. I take down my tan colored jacket and place all the clothes on Issac's bed and head straight for the shower.

...

"You girls take forever to get ready!" Issac complains.

"Shut up." I mumble and run the mascara on my eyelashes again.