Chapter 17

Issac/Bay

This is probably the longest hour drive I have ever been on. We are stuck in traffic of course. Aunt Seraphina lives in a different city in the state, but she lives in the most busiest part of the city because it's good for work.

I have been texting Issac to pass the time, but I feel like I am going to pass out from how long I have been in this hot car. The man isn't playing any radio.

Issac / Bay

I wish you had allowed me to drive you.

And have you waste 6 hours of your life AND be forced to hear you bitch and moan about your rivals in lacrosse. Yeahhh i don't think so.

Ouch. and it isn't a waste if I am with my best friend. 

Since when was I your best friend?

Since I made the girl who never smiles smile.... and I bought you Chipotle.

Fair point. What are you doing?

I'm in the shower.

???

My phone is waterproof.

Ohk. How did the game go yesterday? I bet Armani's team won.

I like how you have no faith in your best friend. But just so you know my team won and I became $500 richer.

You guys put up cash when playing?

Yeah. Makes it even more intense and kind of fun. Well except when Farris has a tantrum when he has to pay up

Farris is the one with the short auburn hair right?

Yeah, don't tell him I told you this, but he had a crush on you in 10th grade.

Really? I always thought he was a cute little thing. He blew up in high school of course, but I never thought of him like that. He is just a funny and adorable friend, i guess.

You really know how to destroy a man's ego.

I DO NOT!

Sure. Sure you don't.

I realize my sarcasm is rubbing off on you.

And my smile is rubbing off on you. So we are even Stewart.

We are indeed Evans, and I have a treat for you when I get back for your basketball win.

Is it what I think it is? ;)

A punch in the face. Sure, cause that's what you are going to get for your dirty behavior.

We both know you will never punch me. You loooovvveee me.

You sure you want to bet your face on that notion.

*holds hands up* I surrender. I repeat I surrender!

That's what I thought.

So are you going to tell me what my treat is?

Do you ever tell me what adventures you are taking me on?

No but in my defense it was for you own good. If you knew you ahead of time you wouldn't have done it.

Exactly Evans, this is for your own good. Therefore, I won't tell you.

whatever...

Are you pouting?

Maybe.