(Hircine) Hunter And Prey

Art by Gähart Ri$chart (I hope I didn't butcher the spelling) from tumblr.
—————
Falkreath wasn't really a bustling or the busiest of towns, almost unnoticed by everyone if it weren't for the war raging in Skyrim. The town had the land's oldest and the most vast graveyard. And mostly all the fallen soldiers of war are or were buried here.
(Y/n) thought to herself as she walked under the cool shades of the large trees. Something about graveyards that always appeared odd to her, that almost all of them had to have an old and gigantic tree. Even though she hunted and fought for a living, and didn't believe in ghosts, something about the trees of this graveyard would give her the chills.
And with the whispers of unknown beasts lurking around the town, wandering alone in the graveyard wasn't a bright choice for now. "Last Tirdas a little girl was mutilated mercilessly by a werewolf... poor girl" she muttered to herself when she saw the grave of a little girl who was recently murdered by a werewolf, (y/n) offered a prayer to the Divines for the girl, she was only nine winters old and taken from her parents, a cruel fate indeed.
Little to (y/n)'s knowledge, she was being watched. By the Daedric Lord of Hunt himself, he stood by the great tree, watching a potential prey who played the huntress, he thought.
"How interesting" he muttered "I could use someone like her in the eternal hunting grounds..." he summoned a wolf "go and test her prowess in combat, let's see if we truly have a huntress in our midst" Hircine ordered the beast, as it ran towards (y/n). Now, just to wait and watch.
(Y/n) just stood by the grave for a few more moments before she decided to leave, if it gets too dark then finding game for supper would be difficult. As she picked up her bow, she heard the light snap of twig under a heavy weight. The woman clutched her bow, trying to find the sound's direction but she found nothing.
Giving up on the search, she turned away from the graveyard and left to mind her own business.

By now she already forgot about the events of the graveyard, she carried a deer on her way home that she hunted and hoped that she could reach there before nightfall.
The wolf still followed her, from all the way to here. Lurking in the shadows and waiting for the right moment to strike at her.
Just as she passed by Falkreath and entered the wilds, she soon began to notice the eerie chill around her. (Y/n) stopped at her steps and looked back, all she could see was the distant lights of Falkreath. The woman tried to walk faster but the heavy carcass of the deer kept her from doing so. Maybe the smell of this deer has attracted beasts, what else can it be. (Y/n) was passing by the bushes when the wolf of Hircine leapt towards her, she threw the carcass at the beast as a defensive action and took out her bow, aiming at the wolf.
The wolf seemed unaffected by the distraction she attempted, it ripped apart the deer with its claws and growled at her.
(Y/n) shot multiple arrows at the beast but nothing seemed to work, only one thing was left now, and that was to outrun the beast.
She threw a poisonous dagger in an attempt to distract the wolf and ran away into the forests, with the wolf following her.
The wolf soon caught up to the woman and blocked her path, baring its teeth as it slowly neared her.
"I'm not going without a fight, Sovngarde awaits" she gritted her teeth and took out a sword that was rarely ever used, she charged at the wolf and managed to injure it but as the wolf was stronger, it sank its teeth into her arm causing her tremendous pain. (Y/n) flailed the blade in agony and anger before the world around her went dark.

When she woke up, the pain was gone, she couldn't even find the scars anymore. The wolf was gone and the forest was filled with mist.
For a split moment she thought that she was in Sovngarde, but then she saw the thick mist and the foreboding appearance of this forest.
"You have fought well, prey" a voice appeared from behind her, it sounded of danger and demanded attention. She looked behind her to find a man walking towards from the mist, wearing an unknown animal's skull as a headdress.
"Where am I?! What do you mean by prey?!" She shouted
"In my own plane of Oblivion of course" he chuckled, as he stood right in front (y/n). The headdress made him look much more intimidating, and the wolf who had been chasing her, stood next to the man
"O-Oblivion?" She gasped "I never did anything evil to be taken into Oblivion..." she looked like she was about to break into tears "who are you monster?!" (Y/n) in a fit of anger, reached for Hircine's neck, intending to strangle him.
The daedric prince raised a brow at her choice of action, and grabbed her wrist at the right moment. Twisting her arm behind her back, resulting in her form to be pressed against his form
"Look around you prey, who is going to save you here?... and think about the audacity that you were about to do" he said coldly, gazing into her eyes as his presence slowly broke all the bravery she had.
"You will hunt here for eternity... or be hunted for eternity" Hircine laughed
"I will never hunt... for you monster" she scowled. The daedric prince was impressed by her will, his gaze didn't seem to have broken her spirits entirely
"Of course you will, you will hunt or you will be hunted".....