(Cicero) Insanity Unbridled Part-1

There wasn't a single soul around him this evening, not a rhythm of heartbeat, not an echo of voice in the isolated sanctuary. The only noise that kept the eerie silence of reality from being consumed into void was the pitter-patter of rain on the surface grounds of the sanctuary. A knife rested on the old wooden table, stabbed into a strange doll and beside it a bloodstained letter. So many want her dead, so much hatred... such a need to see the knight gone... a bitter peace upon the hateful ears when they hear her last breath. But he knew better, he wanted her dead but he wasn't as gullible... oh no, he had known her since the beginning of their times and like an open book he could read her. Page after page. Word after word.

The auburn haired jester's grim expressions slowly twisted into a menacing grin when he laid his eyes on one of the many sketches of his victim. The same long hair tied in bun, deep set eyes and a flawless smile, only flaw in her face would be large, deep scar that ran all the way from her right eye to her upper neck. A small echo of his younger times eerily replayed in the back of his mind
"you cannot be anything else than a vengeful mad jester if you keep being that way"
"Is that all I am to you? A mad jester?"
"I pray to the Nine for your wellbeing dear Cicero, there may still be chance for redemption"
Those were her last words before an inseparable couple had broken all ties. A low growl escaped Cicero's voice when he crumpled her sketch and threw it across the room with great force.

"Redemption... chance... the Nine, she said" Cicero muttered to himself, his fist clenched and his eyes burning with hatred "there was never glory and respect for assassins! But no, you wouldn't listen would you" he slowly gazed at the little heap of contracts "there was never any reason for you to follow the 'Nine' poor little knight, you were chosen by the void that is Sithis... you were chosen to kill but you defied him..." Cicero slightly cackled "oh my sweet (y/n) how I only wish to hold you again... to feel your touch... to smell your beautiful scent... your soft breath... and how I only wish they were not the last one" Cicero grinned as he chuckled menacingly, slowly producing a dagger from his sleeve.
The jester reached for a small dark bottle across the table and slowly dipped the blade into the horrible smelling concoction, he happily laughed when the blade glowed in bright purple by the poisonous content. "Oh how easily it would cut through your soft skin my dear flower, you would then feel the anger of him... before the eternal void" the jester cackled before his eyes darted towards a stack of clothes that normally bards wear
"This song I shall sing, pray to your Nine that it won't be the last one you hear" the jester cackled, his voice echoed through the silent halls of the Dawnstar Sanctuary....