(Sanguine) Revelry

Warning: It's a story about Sanguine, there has to be a warning for suggestive themes. Oh and I don't quite remember who requested this, but whoever did I hope you'll like this. Enjoy!
————
Boredom filled the air like the smell of honey in any meadery. That stupid bard kept chirping about aggression and oppression or the Dragonborn, like an adoring fan. All Mikael needed to do was to add "by Azura" somewhere in the lyrics.
It was a goddamn inn and it was this boring. The dark haired man glanced around for any interesting company, he saw the same lovey dovey talk between Jon and Olfina, then Sinmir complaining how he would make a better captain of the guards.
"This is dreadful" Sanguine or Sam in this case, muttered to himself, quickly taking a gulp from his tankard of mead. Fearing that this boredom would kill his Daedric self. As he was ready to get up and leave, a wonderful sight caught his gaze. In the most shadowy corner of the inn, sat a nord woman laughing loudly. And coincidentally she happened to be the hero who saved Whiterun from the dragon attack, he had found a challenging opponent and he couldn't be more happier.
When Sam tried to understand the reason behind it, he saw that she was having a drinking contest, and she was laughing because she just defeated a participant.
"Next time gain a bit of weight, then come and challenge me... I think I won that hundred septims" she grinned and almost snatched the coin purse from the defeated participant.
Sanguine smirked and decided to join her little contest.
"I just saw you winning a drinking contest, how about you compete with me" the dark robed man walked towards her table and sat down, smiling warmly at her. It was impressive how she didn't even look tipsy after drinking that amount of mead.
The woman eyed him for a moment before she mockingly laughed at him "pff, no... I had enough easy victories for today mage" she took a moment to laugh "go and chug your magicka potions" she added.
Sam looked hurt but actually he was quite impressed by her attitude, she actually looked more than just fun to drink with.
"I can double the bet if that's what ya want" Sam slyly added "besides if you're that good why not get some extra coin for those skills" he grinned.
"Woah buddy, don't know what ya mean" she raised her hands when she detected his flirtatious grin "but I'm not competing with you without five hundred septims" she greedily smiled
"Merely five hundred? You're on" Sam laughed as she began to uncork the bottle of wine that she had on her table.
"Uh huh!" Sam quickly objected, the woman raised a brow "I'm going to double the bet if we drink the most strongest stuff Bannered Mare has to offer" he said and ordered a few bottles of the strongest wine of this inn.
The woman stared at him suspiciously "What's that for?" she asked
"You said that you don't like 'easy victories' so just trying to make this a little more competitive, a bit more fun" Sam grinned when the wines arrived, eagerly uncorking a bottle and pouring the drink on the tankards.
(Y/n) would've backed out but five hundred septims was a lot to lose, besides it was her drinking reputation that was on the line too. People would laugh when they learn that she backed out from a contest against a mage.

So the contest started, she was able to drink three tankards of that strong alcohol. Though her eyes were blurry, she acted normal and tried to speak as little as possible.
"Your... turnsh..." she muttered, looking at the tankard as she pushed it towards Sam.
The Daedric prince smiled and easily finished the tankard, pouring down more as he pushed it towards the woman.
(Y/n) wrapped her fingers around the iron tankard, weakly bringing it up to her lips before she slammed it down "you... win thish you... lily liverr!" she shouted as she angrily attempted to reach for her coin purse.
Sam chuckled softly and held her hand, she turned her gaze angrily to him but when her eyes met with his, she felt the strangest of feelings.
"What's..." she muttered when her heart began to beat faster with every passing moment, her breath heaved from her chest.
"Now, I know that as a Daedra I did cheat a little, Dragonborn... as an immortal it's impossible for me to be drunk" Sam muttered and before (y/n)'s very eyes his form changed. The harmless mage looked demonically charming now with the horns protruding from his head, the visible fangs from his lips and the rather robust form that his Daedric armor held. Sanguine smiled seductively at her, she would never forget the charm in it, not the most intoxicating drink or the most pleasurable of nights could make her heart beat faster than that smile did.
"You... are a... Daedric prince?!" she muttered in fear.
"Not just a Daedric prince but THE Daedric prince of debauchery, Sanguine" he gave her a throaty chuckle and kissed her hand "now until we meet again Dragonborn" the Daedra pulled her head closer to him " 'shout' for me sometimes... will you" he whispered temptingly in her ear...