~Found~ Ch. 1

Bold=A/N
Italics=Thinking
" " = Speech

/\All Art Is Mine In This Fanfiction. Except Cover Art, Also This Story Is Supposed To Be For Females, But If Your A Male Then You Can Imagine That./\

~Y/N's POV~

You yawn as you wake up and shiver, getting out of the small den you made yourself, you weren't full human form or full wolf form at the moment, you just had your ears and tail showing and the rest was a human form. You were wearing a F/C T-shirt that was cut up and had holes in it, underneath it was just your bra. You were also wearing some small shorts that weren't gonna fit anymore soon, you probably would have to rob a place in the nearby city. You sigh and shake because of how cold it was, you feel like your gonna freeze to death, but you see something fly by you in the wind and get stuck in a tree. Bingo!
It was a green hoodie, you grabbed it from the tree branch and put it on, it was hard to grab it being 9 and also shorter than a normal 9 year old, you were pretty much a smol bean. You felt so cozy until you heard four voices talking and a car stop, you didn't ever realize how close to the road you were. "Well maybe if Matt hadn't open the window when we were going full speed and the wind was blowing so hard it wouldn't of fell off!" "Don't blame it on him Tom, we can find it, I think I saw it fly onto a tree branch." Those were the only sentences you could really make out until you heard leaves and twigs crunching, you climbed up the tree you found it in the best you could and got on a branch that looked pretty sturdy, you layed on you back out of breath with the big hoodie covering most of your pants and your hands, you relaxed until you felt tugging on the sleeve. Don't make a noise... "I FOUND IT BUT I THINK IT'S STUCK!" Ow, my ears! Could he be any louder?! You heard the three others running over, they all tugged on the sleeve and you fell onto the ground, mid air you hid your ears and tail and went full human form, something you hated. "The fuck..." the blue hoodie one said staring. "I was just cold I'm sorry..." You take off the hoodie and hand it to the brunette, shaking in fear and of how cold you were. The brunette sighed and put it back on you and crouched down to your height. "Where are your parents?" "... I dont have any.. they died by a bear" "oh.. sorry to hear, how long have you been out there?" "Since I was three" "how old are you now lil cutie?" "Nine" "NINE?!" All four of them looked in shock on how you survived. "Well your small for a nine year old.. how did you eat?" "Well I hunted fo-" Wait I can't have them know... They'll kill me... "I stole from shops..." The ginger haired one just stared at the blue hoodie one with his puppy eyes. "Fine Matt Damnit... it is Edd's house though, so he must agree." Matt you assume turned to Edd you assumed and Edd just nodded as the ginger smiled, then everyone turned to the red hoodie one, he just shrugged and didn't really care. "I'm surprised jehovah didn't say no" the red hoodie one said to the blue hoodie one in his thick Norwegian accent. "Surprised Commie agreed to some thing I did for once, also if we are keeping her, you need to clean your room, of literally every book poster and magazine you have." "I knew someone was gonna say it sometimes." Everyone just laughed and the Edd told you there names, Tom, Tordle, wait no Tord, and Matt of course. They stuffed you in the car and you put the hoodie back on Edd then jumped inside of it with your head poking out under his chin. He smiled and you snuggled him as Tord sat next to you, Tom drove and Matt sat upfront with Tom. You just looked at Tord as he stared at you like he's never seen a small nine year old before, you shrugged it off wanting to bite him but held your erge, you fell asleep and about thirty minutes later you woke up as Edd and the others got out of the car, you still latched onto Edd like a leech. He smiled at you as you looked up, he set you on the couch and looked at your thin stomach, ribs showing. "Oh my god... poor little angel..." Edd walked to the kitchen and came out with a bowl of macaroni and cheese and gave it to you. "Whats this?" "You've never had macaroni and cheese?" "No, but it looks good!" You devoured the macaroni and cheese and felt no pain in your stomach, it felt nice, Edd then grabbed a pillow and blanket and set you up a place on the couch to sleep. "This will work until we can build another room" "Don't you have to like, legally adopt her, Edd?" Tom says as he walks out of his room with his flask in hand. "Oh yea..." "Edd... no one knows I exist.... I was born in the woods and lived there away from civilization." Tom and Edd looked shocked. "Jeez you had a rough life.. I guess we don't have to legally adopt you then.." You smile and hug him then fall asleep on the couch.

~ 955 Words Total~

💚💜💙❤