~Kestin And Shadow~ Ch. 28

(It's 3 am and I'm tired, I'm sorry if I don't catch any mistakes.)

You get tired so you slow down, walking at the back of the group, before you hear leaves crunching behind you. You cautiously turn around to see a female and male come out from behind a bush, looking at you cautiously. The group had completely left you behind by now, they were out of your sight, you turn back around to the strangers and wave. "H-Hello..my name's Y/N." The female smiles and walks closer to you, pulling the male by his wrist. "Hello, my names Shadowlite, and this is my brother Kestin." "Nice to meet you." You say before smiling. "Why don't you catch up with your group child?" She says in a sweet, soothing voice. "Oh, they'll realize I'm gone in a few minutes." You say right before you hear someone running back towards your direction. "Speak of the devil." You say before turning to Edd and smiling, he just rolls his eyes and cautiously looks over to Shadow and Kestin. "You better not touch my child." Edd says sternly, placing his hand on your shoulder. "Y/N, is this man your father?" She asks, probably wanting to make sure he wasn't some kidnapper. "Yes, yes he is." "Good, I was just checking, sorry for this sir." Shadow says apologetically, Edd nods and smiles. "Let's get going." "Wait, can we meet here tomorrow Shadow?" "Of course, as long as your father allows you." You turn to Edd and he sighs before nodding, you smile and walk off towards home with him.

One month later because I'm lazy...

"Tom get down!" "NoOOOooOoooo! *hic* you're nOt mAh Mother! *hic*" You facepalm and sigh before Shadow walks over and laughs. "Why did you bring him to the park if he was drunk?" "He wasn't drunk earlier, he must've hid on the playground and drank, hence why he's up there." Shadow rolls her eyes and laughs, Matt walks over and prys Tom off the playground. "lEt mE gOooOoo!" "TOM QUIT KICKING ME!" You laugh and turn your attention back to Shadow, Kestin walking up beside her. "We should get going Shadow." Kestin says before turning to you and smiling. "Aw, alright, bye Y/N." Shadow says before waving and walking off with Kestin. "Goodbye, Shadow."

This chapter was useless but oh well I felt like using my oc's.

~408 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤