~The Old Days~ Ch. 16

Chapter idea by kennasourus also, her OC is put in here, check out her story 'Road of Regret' which is her eddsworld x childreader and when you get to the character page chapter you can see what her OC (Akari) looks like there!

~Y/N's POV~

You wake up and hear shouting and arguing. "TOM YOU LET MY FIFTEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER DRINK?" "WHAT? I DIDN'T FORCE HER!" "SO SHE VOLUNTARILY DID IT?" "YEAH SO WHAT? I MIGHT AS WELL BE A BETTER FATHER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!" You rub your eyes and look over at Edd, you could remember anything that happened except drinking smirnoff and passing out. "UGH, I WISH I NEVER FOUND YOU IN THE WOODS!" Edd says before storming out of the room, you start to tear up and you look over at Tom. "It's ok..." "I don't want your pity.." You push him away and storm off to your room, you throw clothes, your phone, one of Tord's guns, etc in a bag. You storm out the front door and run off into the woods. You check the time on your phone and sigh, you sit down by a tree and fall asleep. You wake up and yawn, you grab your bag and put it on, you then walk around the woods looking for shelter. You hear growls behind you and you see a bear. "Holy shit not again..." it corners you into a tree and you meet eye to eye, he sniffs you and licks your face. You laugh and smile nervously before gently rubbing it's head. It seemed so... precious, like a child. You laugh and grab a rock, you throw it and it grabs the rock, but it just crushes the rock under the pressure of its strong jaws. You play and pet the bear for hours until it's night time again, you curl up with the bear and fall asleep.

A week later...

You were walking with your tamed bear friend to hunt for food until you heard footsteps and talking. "We... haven't seen her in a week... I hope she's ok.." "She's probably dead... there's no use looking Rosette.." "I DON'T CARE I WANNA CONFIRM SHE'S DEAD IF SHE'S DEAD NIOMI!" "Shit.." You whisper under your breath and hide behind a tree. "BEAR!" You hear a familiar voice scream and you hear a gunshot, you peek your head and see the bear fall onto the ground and bleed out, you run up to it and try to help it but it slowly dies. You clench your fists and grit your teeth. "Who the hell do you think you are coming into my woods and killing my friend?" You look up to the figures, one just drops the gun and hugs you, it was Rosette. "Sissy!" Daniel runs up and hugs your leg. "We have to get Edd and the others." "You fuckers better not! Fuck the others and FUCK EDD MOST IMPORTANTLY." "Cmon..." They grab your hand and pull you away, you bite Niomi's hand causing her to let go, you grab your bag that you left beside your now dead bear friend and you see a wolf bark and move it's head behind it, you nod and turn into your wolf form. You don't know who this is but they seem to be friendly. You start to run and catch up beside them. "You ok back there?" "Another hybrid?" "Yep..." "Holy shit this is amazing!" "What's your name pipsqueak?" "Y/N!" "My names Akari." She leads you into a cave and covers the entrance with some vines. "So I see you tamed a bear?" "Yeah.. those were some... old friends I didn't want to be seeing anymore.." "It's alright kid, how old are you?" "Fifteen." "I'm twenty four." "Wow your old." "Hey!" "Hehe~ sorry!" You turn to hybrid form and she turns to, she makes a fire and gives you some food.

A month later....

You were hunting with Akari and you spotted a juicy rabbit, Bingo! You snuck up on the rabbit and killed it, Akari walks over and smirks. "Your getting better at living this life style." "Thanks.." You hear footsteps and Akari motions you to hide behind a tree, you do so and look at what's going on. "Y/N!" You see Edd run up and hug Akari, she pushes him away and has a emotion less face. "Who's this Y/N you speak of?" "Oh.. sorry... been looking for my daughter for a month now..." "Oh really?" "Yep, he's emotionally broken." "Tom!" You see Edd elbow Tom. Like the good old times... You see blood seeping through Edd's hoodie sleeves, you immediately regret hiding, you wanted to at least let him know your ok... You see Akari get emotion in her face as she looks over to Tord... like.. love? You almost wanna puke. "Well could we take her at least, she looks fine~" "Why so you could rape her Commie?" You see Akari laugh which made you smile, you sigh and rush out from behind the tree. "Akari, can you hurry up we need to go." "Aww but-" "Akari I'm fifteen, your twenty four, stop acting like a ten year old falling in love and let's go." You see Edd start to tear up as he stares at you, he runs over and hugs you, you growl which makes him back away. "Akari... I want.... to go.." "Fine Y/N..." "I'll get her to come back.." You look over and see Tord reach for your tail, you jump away and back up, growling. "HOP ON Y/N!" You nod and jump on Akari's back, she then starts running pretty fast. "N...NO! Y/N DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!" You sigh as the others start chasing you, they eventually get out of your sight as Akari stops and tosses you off. "Ow!" She laughs and looks onto the streets. "We just have to get to the other side of the city and get to the Ridgebrook Forest." You look over and see a man covered in blood holding a knife. "Come here puppies..." He makes whistling sounds and aproaches you both with the knife, Akari immediately bites into your loose skin like a pup and runs across the street. "AKARI WATCH OU-"

Thump.

You wake up in your old bed, with a bandaged head and leg, Akari on a mattress below you. You sigh and facepalm. "Holy shit why am I here again..." You groan in the pain and slowly get up, only to immediately fall on your face when you stand, making a loud thud. "My noodles have failed me." You hear the door open and someone lifts you up and sits you back on the bed, you look down at the ground. "I don't want to make eye contact with anyone right now." Whoever the hell it is just lifts your chin up so your face meets theirs. "I hate you Edd." "Well I don't hate you." You sigh and hug him. "I'm gonna go talk with someone." He walks out of the room. You shake Akari awake and she punches your nose. "INTRUDER!" "Ow!" "Oh sorry!" She slowly sits up and rubs her head. "Do you want some water?" "Sure.." You open the door to your room and walk to the kitchen, filling two glasses with water. You slowly walk back to your room and you give Akari a cup, she takes a few sips and sighs. "Where are we anyways?" "My house.." "I have a massive headache.." "Yea... me to.. what even happened?" "I think a car hit us..." You peek out of the room and see Tom and Edd talking. You look at the dry blood on Edd's hoodie and you almost wanna cry, Tom notices you but you just walk back into your room. "What are those cuts for?" She points down to your wrists. "You never noticed them?" "You've never been in your human form for this long." "Oh, right." You sigh and plop down on your bed. "Do you have a home Akari?" "No, I chose the wolf life." "Want me to bring you back to the woods?" "Sure....although I will miss seeing that cute short guy you got living here." You gag and she laughs and smiles. "No no, you are staying here." You see Edd in the doorway. "And Y/N don't do that ever again." "Ok so I'm just to kill myself when you say you hate me instead of running away then." "Point taken.." You can't take it any longer, you sigh and grabs Edd's hand as lightly as possible, you throw him into the bathroom and sit him down on the toilet, you grab the bandages from the cabinet and pull his sleeves up, you feel a tear stream down your face but you wipe it away, you gently wrap his wrists up and you put the bandages back, you then walk back to your room. "Is that like a common thing in this household or what?" "Usually just me, out of all the people I thought it would be Tom to do it, well do it again, he has many already." "Oh, sorry for asking." "It's alright." You hear footsteps and someone walk in the room. You turn to see Tord. "Tordle what the hell does your short ass want?" "Why do you swear at me the most?" "Why do you ask a question after I ask a question?" "Point taken." He walks over to Akari and starts to chat with her, you smile and walk out of the room and to the couch. You turn to hybrid form and lay down to watch some TV. "So Edd's forcing Akari to stay?" "Why wouldn't he, it's Edd." You look over at Tom who's in the kitchen. "True point, but Edd hasn't been... Edd... lately." "Think I couldn't tell?" "He's been more serious than ever lately." "I'm just hoping he didn't want to find me just to kill me or something." Tom laughs and walks to his room. You hear hears knock at the door and you turn to human form, you open it and see Kath, Niomi, Rosette, Tanya, And Daniel. "Edd we still coul-" You see Rosette stop mid sentence as she sees you, she immediately hugs you so hard you can't breathe, and kisses you on the cheek. "Ew!" "Daniel your so immature." You laugh as everyone walks in. "It looks like we're holding a holiday event Jesus." You giggle and plop down on the couch, you turn to hybrid form and watch some TV. About thirty minutes later you walk back to your room and holy shit you can't unsee what you just saw. "HOLY SHIT I NEED A GUN." Tord pulls away from kissing Akari and she just blushes like a tomato. "GET A ROOM!" "Gladly." You wanna puke so badly you just bang your head on the wall and groan. You see Tord grabs Akari's hand and walk off to his room. "I hope they just talk..." You see Tom laughing like crazy behind you. "Wow thanks." He smiles and walks into his room. You walk inside your room and plop down onto your bed. "She was an average girl, she always wore a smile, but she was getting older, things were getting colder..." (Rest of song below)

You sigh and slowly fall asleep on your bed.

~1908 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤