~The Pain List~ Ch. 12

Holy cheezballs

Do you see it?

I went from 50 to 100 faster then I went from 0 to 50

I went from 50 to 100 faster then I went from 0 to 50. Why does this story have 100+ reads. I don't deserve this guys. Really, stop. I'm kidding don't stop. ●^●. But also sorry for the late chapter, funeral stuff going on. Anyways again, thanks to kennasourus for giving me this chapter idea, she's like my chapter idea machine, pretty nice. Go read her eddsworld child x reader, I'm pretty sure she said it was a little bit inspired by mine, so thanks kennasourus! If you have any ideas for chapters lemme know, if I like them they might get included.

                     ~Y/N's POV~

The sound of someone opening your window wakes you up, startling you. You keep your head covered by the blanket and see someone climb in your window from the outside. Your breathes get heavier and you get worried. Who is this person? What are they doing here? It's then you see the bullet hole in the hoodie, then you realize, it's the same guy who tried to take Daniel. He... he lived? He slowly picks Tanya up and jumps out the window. Hell nah! You throw the blanket off of you and jump out the window. "Hey! What the fuck are you doing with my sister? And how did you survive I thought you died at the park!" The man laughs, you've sworn you've heard that laugh before. "Oh sweetie I didn't die.. I just faked it, I ran once they took you to the hospital and got myself patched up." You growl and stare deeply into his eyes, well you couldn't see them because his hoodie was creating a shadow over them. I've heard that voice before... "I've heard your voice from somewhere... wait ar-" You were cut off by another person in a black hoodie jumping over to your house's side of the fence. "Eduardo what's Marks job again?" "EDUARDO?!" He takes his hoodie off and smiles, he then yanks Jon's hoodie off. "Hey! Now I don't look cool anymore.. aww..." "I'M GONNA RIP YOUR HEART OUT EDUARDO!" "Can you guys sh-" You turn around and see Tord. "Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit." You face palm as Tord runs back inside. "Your father's don't even care for you.. they must hate you." "I don't ha- OOF" You see Edd fall out the hallway's window. "Give me Tanya back you little shit so we can take you to court!" "Why?" "Kidnapping me, attempted kidnapping on both my sibilings, stabbing me in the eye, almost drowning me, and probably some stuff I don't wanna know about dude."
"Like I'd give the kid up, if ANYTHING I'm giving her a better life. "Pft yea right bitch!" "Tord you better n-" You turn around to see Edd panicking, you forgot he was here, and Tord, Tom and Matt walking around the side of the house stopping dead in their tracks. You hear Tanya start crying, before you turn around Tom shouts. "HOLY JESUS WATCH OUT Y/N!" As soon as you turn around you see for a split second a knife a few inches away before it gets plunged into your stomach, you fall to the ground clutching the knife, you rip it out and stab Eduardo's leg, making him fall, you stab him at least six times before you black out.