~Jamie... and Jamie...?~ Ch. 23

Chapter idea by kennasourus check her out!

You wake up with your head resting on Akari's lap on the couch, you assume you fell asleep while watching a movie with her. "Morning Y/N." "Oh, didn't see you were wake." "Yep, I didn't want to wake you up so I've been sitting here for a few minutes." You get up and stretch your leg, it was hurting pretty bad today so you limp your little butt over to the kitchen and grab your pills, you take them and the pain goes away a little. "Wanna go somewhere?" "Like where?" "It's a surprise." "Sure." "Alright, I'll grab Tord." She races down the hallway past Edd and into Tord's room. "Why's she do hyper?" "Dunno, she's taking me and Tord somewhere." "I'm coming too then, I'm gonna watch over you." "Really Edd? It's not like Akari's gonna murder me or something." He just kinda stares at you with this weird 'Oh really?' face. "Fine.." "Yay!" He runs into his room like a hyper child to go get dressed, which makes you laugh a little, you were already dressed though. "I was sleeping..." "I don't care, your getting your lazy ass out of bed if you like it or not Tord." You laugh a little at the sigh of Akari dragging Tord out of his room. "I'm ready!" "Oh, Edd's going?" "I guess." "Alright then, let's go, TORD COME ON!" "Nuuu...." "I got this." You pick Tord up and give him a piggy back ride like a little child. "Eh, that'll work." You laugh and you all walk out of the door, Akari starts to lead you into the forest. "Hey... I remember this forest!" "Yep, I did too, that's why I wanted to show you something I found a few years ago, I forgot to show you when we first met." After a few minutes of walking, she brings you to a beautiful pond, you drop Tord on the ground and walk over to it. "OW!" "Toughen up Tordle." You lay down beside the pond and enjoy the peace and quiet, eventually you accidentally fall asleep.

You wake up and look around, Akari was laughing at the fact you fell asleep, you look up and it was already dark out. "I guess you were really tired." "Yep.." You hear growling and Akari gets Edd and Tord to be quiet, Akari looks over to you and nods, you turn to wolf form and she does the same. "Pathetic....my little omega has a friend? Never thought the day would come.." A male wolf comes out from behind a tree and smirks, you look over to Akari in worry. "Fine, I was a leader of a pack and he was an abusive boyfriend, then I got defeated and became an omega, but I left the pack and now I'm stuck with being an omega forever now, at least I've found someone better than him." She looks over to Tord and he gives a little devil grin. You turn back over to the other wolf and he was growling his heart out, he ran forward towards Tord but Akari jumped in front of him, she turned to her human form and pulled a chainsaw out of literally no where, the wolf ran off as fast as possible. "What the hell, where'd that come from? And why do you even need it?!" "I dunno really." Tord laughs and hugs Akari. Your hear leaves ruffling so you turn around and growl, a hybrid jumps from out of the trees and lands in front of you, giving you a great big bear hug. "Y/N!" "J...jamie...?" "Yep!" "How did you recognize me?" "That's easy, your always getting hurt, plus how could I not remember what my sister looks like!" "You sound so different...... and you look really different..." "I've gotten that alot." "Mom, you can cut the act." Another hybrid comes from behind the tree. "Two Jamie's...?" "Nope, I'm Jamie, this is.... mom." "Stop lying, she died, and she's not a hybrid." "No, it's her in a new form." "Hm, tell me something that Jamie doesn't know and only you do then, mom." "The bear that killed me and your father had a bullet hole in its left leg, and has a scar on its right eye, your sister wasn't there, she was at the den, but you ran off in fear and never went back to the den." "M...mom..." You burst into tears and she hugs you and calms you down. "Edd, Tord, Akari, thank you for watching over my daughter." They and all look surprised how your mom knew their names. "I was watching over her, I think I heard names being called fifty times each, I think I remember them all now." Edd laughs and smiles. "What happens now?" "Well, the house does have two extra bed rooms..." You look over to Edd and go wide eyed, you run over and hug him. "YAY!" You hear snoring to see Tord asleep next to Akari, you turn to human form and lift him onto your back, your sister and mom turn to their human forms as well. "Leggo!" You all chat on your way home, sharing your adventures with Jamie. You open the front door and slam Tord onto the ground, waking him up. "OW!" Akari laughs and helps him up. "Also, Y/N, just call me Amy."
"Alright M- I mean Amy." "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." You look over to see Tom just standing there in confusion. "Hello Tom, nice to meet the man who almost killed my daughter, and kicked her, and hit her multiple times." "But I thought... didn't you... what....the fuck...." Amy laughs and pats his shoulder. "Seriously, don't ever fucking lay your hands on my child again." You laugh at how bad ass your mom is, you feel pretty lucky. "He almost killed you?" "Yep, meet the alcoholic dick, I knew karma would hit him one day." "SHE'S SO CUTE!!!" Matt runs down the hallway and squishes Jamie's cheeks. "Over excited narcissist." She laughs as Matt does a little happy dance. "Where's Daniel and Tanya Y/N?" "Oh, I'll get them for you Amy." You run upstairs and grab Daniel and Tanya from their rooms, you race downstairs and put them down in front of Amy. "Awww their so cute!" "Who's this lady?" "My mom." Daniel walks over and looks you dead straight in the eyes. "Your family tree is confusing." You laugh and he hugs you. "Y/N." "Mhm?" You turn around and Amy lifts your hoodies sleeves up and looks down at your wrists. "Never again?" "Never again." "Good." "I'll show you both to you rooms." Edd walks upstairs and shows Amy and Jamie their rooms. "What the fuck just happened...?" "You being a dumbass Tom." Akari and Tord both laugh, Matt was playing with Daniel and Tanya by the couch. "Family moovvvieee?" "Sure Akari." "YAY!" Akari grabs a movie and sets it up, everyone sits on the couch and on the floor to watch the movie, Ringo came over and plopped down on your lap, you gently stroked his little head and he purred. "Jamie?" "Yep?" "What rank are you?" "Beta." "Damnit." "Why?" "I wanted you to be and omega so you could feel the same pain as me and Akari." "Pft, too bad, also, Amy told me you got yourself a hybrid girlfriend, and that she's an alpha, bet you'll have fun with that." "Wow, thanks." The front door bursts open and in comes Rosette, Kath, And Niomi. "I HEARD THERE'S A MOVIE HM?" "Akari! You took my phone and texted them?!" "Yep :3" "Did you drag those two with you Rosette?" "YEP!" She plops down next to you, Niomi and Kath laugh and also sit down next to you. "Who are these random people?" "Oh, my sister and my mom in a new life." ".....Ok I'm gonna act like that's normal." You laugh and you both turn your attention to the movie, eventually you fall asleep on Rosette's lap.

~1349 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤