~Akari's Heat~ Ch. 17

~Y/N's POV~
You yawn and rub your eyes, You didn't see Akari on the mattress on the floor, so you assumed she was sleeping on the couch. You took a shower and threw a crop top that faded from blue to purple on, and also some shorts. You walk into the kitchen and just grab one of those small gronola bar things and eat one. You notice Akari facing the couch and clutching onto a pillow. "You ok Akari?" "Y..Yeh.." You walk over and move her so she's facing you, her faced looked like a tomato. "Why are you blushing so hard...?" "I'm in heat..." "Heat?" "It's a thing with omegas..." "Omegas?" "You don't know anything about wolves do you?" "Ehhhhhhh." She laughs and sits up, patting the couch spot beside her, you sit down beside her so she could explain. "An omega is a place in a pack, they get, something called a heat, it's basically, how do I explain this to a fifteen year old.." "They get the urge to, like do the.. thing?" "Yeah basically." "Should I keep Tord away from you?" "Probably.." "He's still asleep you can handle this yourself for now right?" "Mhm." "Alright.. I'll be in my room." You felt bad leaving her alone but you didn't wanna deal with this shit rn. You walk to your room and just play random songs on your guitar, you hear a door open and it was only Edd, phew. You put your guitar down and walk into the living room to Akari. "Is it only Tord that needs to stay away or just all the guys?" "All the guys to be safe.." "Alright." "Is she ok Y/N?" "Yep, just stay at least three feet away from her." "Ookk....?" "You'll be fine?" "Yeh..." You nod and walk back to your room, eventually dozing off in your bed.

You wake up and immediately think HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT AKARI! You immediately jump up and run to the living room, you trip and fall on your face but get back up. "Seriously Akari why are you ignoring me now..?" "TORD FUCK OFF." You say as you jump onto him pushing him off the couch. "I was wondering when you would come in Y/N.." "Yeh, sorry I dozed off." "What the fuck Y/N?" "She's in heat!" "I don't know what that is but fuck off." "Should I tell him?" "No! He'll use it against me!" "True.." "Here let me help I think I know what a heat is." "MATT NO BACK THE FUCK AWAY!" You push Matt away and stand in front of Akari so they'll stop. "This is amusing." You look back at Tom who's just leaning against the wall. "I'm assuming you know what a heat is but your not gonna help because it's amusing right?" "Correct." "Fuck you." "Fuck you to." "Whats going on?" You see Edd pop his head out from the kitchen. "Fuck this." You pick Akari up and run to your room, you throw her in and lock the door. "Sleep on my bed I don't mind.." "Thanks.." She lays on the bed and you sit at your desk, writing and sketching in a little notebook. "Can you get Tord in here?" "I thought you couldn't have him anywhere near you?" "Just for a little bit and maybe I'll settle down." "Fine, mostly because this smell is horrible." She laughs and you call Tord in, after he walks in you walk out and shut the door. "If Tord doesn't watch hentai anymore after this I'll damn know why." You plop on the couch and watch TV for a few minutes until Tord comes out of your room. "What happened back there?" "She explained it and I helped her a little with it." "What the fuck did you do?!" "Relax, I'm still virgin." "BECAUSE YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A VIRGIN!" You look at Tom who's in the kitchen and laugh. "Not fucking funny." "But it is." "But it's not." "Shut the fuck up before I use your head to break the window." "Point taken." You laugh and throw the remote at him, hitting his face, you walk back to your room and Akari seemed less stressed. "You know you kinda seem like a beta trying to protect me from them" You laugh and smile. "How will I know if I am a beta, or omega, or even alpha?" "Well you will know for sure your an omega if you have a heat, but to find out if your an alpha or beta you must be around an omega having a heat to see if it affects you or not." "Hope I'm a beta, because if Rosette turns out to be an omega and I'm an alpha I'm screwed." "Who's Rosette?" "A hybrid friend of mine." "Oh." "Speaking of which..." You open your phone and see she texted you, she asked if she could come over and you gladly agreed. You didn't realize Daniel and Tanya were here but they were both asleep. About ten minutes later you hear the doorbell ring, you open the door and Rosette hugs you. "Eep!" "Edd I swear to god!" You look over at Edd who looks so excited and happy. Rosette laughs and picks you up and runs to your room, throwing you in causing you to roll on the ground and knock Akari over. "Ow.. thanks Rosette.." "Your welcome!" You rub your head and help Akari up. "Oh hey Akari!" "Hey Rosette, I remember Ya now!" "Why are you blushing so much?" You watch as Akari explains everything. "Oh, makes sense now, also your literally the shortest twenty four year old ever." "Hey!" You laugh as Akari makes a little tsundere face and crosses her arms. A few hours later you and Rosette fall asleep in your bed and Akari falls asleep on the couch.

You wake up and you shower and throw on a F/C tank top and shorts. You go to check on Akari and her heat ended, "Phew.."

Sorry for the short chapter but, Cmon Akari's heat is so cute.

~1027 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤