~When The Boys Aren't In Control...~ Ch. 14

~Y/N's POV~

You and Rosette finish your drinks, she grabs your hand and pulls you into the arcade. You play games for hours and she gets you a giant panda bear with the tickets she got. "It's so cuuuuttteee~!" She giggles at how much you adore the soft, plush panda. She grabs your hand and walks you to the park. "Thanks for bringing me to drama park, Babe, I almost shot Monika and Helen here, I also got stabbed in the eye and almost drowned." "Well I forgot two of the fifty injuries you have!" "Fair point." She laughs and walks to the pond and sits down, you sit beside her. The calming silence and faint sounds of the water being blown by the wind was relaxing, you start to doze off until you fall face first into the pond. She laughs as you swim back up, you grab her leg and pull her in, she swims back up to you and spits water out. "Pft haha!" She giggles a little bit before picking you up and throwing you onto the grass. "It's a land fish!" She laughs as you help her out of the graceful pond. Both of you soaking wet, exhausted blobs walk back home, Rosette carrying your panda for you. You both open the door chatting and laughing as you help her fit the panda in the door. "How many tickets did that even cost?" "Pft like 1200." "Jeez how long did we play fo-" as you shut the door and turn around you see Edd and Matt tied to a chair, Tom and Tord bleeding passed out. Rosette just drops the panda and her jaw drops. "Is this..." "Yep." "Oookkk then?" You both rush over to Edd and Matt, she goes to untie Edd but you hit her hand and smile. "But.. their tied up." "But their tied up....? OOOH." "Where's Daniel and Tanya anyway?" "Mmmmhmhhmhm!" "Edd shoosh." You look over at Rosette after she shooshes Edd and you laugh. "Dunno let's go look." You walk to your room and find them playing. "You know Tom and Tord are passed out and Edd and Matt are tied up.. rightttt?" "Yeh we know!" "Ah now that's my true lil sis and bro! Not untieing them! Wanna tie Tom and Tord up now?" "Yes!" You laugh as you walk out of the room with the two smol beans following behind you and Rosette. You put Tom and Tord on the couch. You grab some bandages and wrap their wounds, you laugh as you tie them together so their faces are almost inches away. "GENIUS!" You all laugh as you put Edd and Matt's chairs in the middle of the room, Tom and Tord you place on the couch. "Sissy can I paint their faces?" You look over at Daniel and nod, he runs and grabs a paint set. You each pick a person to paint a face, you do Tord, Rosette does Tom, Daniel does Matt, and Tanya does Edd. You have to untie them to paint their faces since they were so close so you just get two more chairs and tie them to it. You paint some stars under his eyes and a smol lil dick in between his eyes, Rosette looks over and giggles. She taps your shoulder and writes 'I've fucked the Norwegian living with me.' You start laughing you use the wall for support. You start drawing other stuff on his face like random lines, stars, moons, and a little wolf under his eye, you also put paint above his eyes to look like really long eyelashes. You see Tord wake up and you start laughing as Rosette finishes. "Holy fuck.....this is literally the best extension to a date ever!" You see Matt's face painted like a tiger and Edd just has a bunch of flowers covering his whole face. Tom slowly wakes up and you take the tape of Edd and Matt's mouth. "We are so gonna regret this but it's worth it in the end!" Rosette laughs at you raising your arms in the air in victory. You see blush like a tomato as he reads what Rosette wrote on Tom. "WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT. THE. FUCK." "What?" You grab one of Matt's mirrors and show Tom. "HELP I'M BEING MURDERED SOMEONE HELP." "Pftt your fine and come on we know it's true!" "HOLY FUCK NO ITS NOT!" Tord just sits there blushing like a tomato. Daniel shows Matt his face. "I'm so pretty!" You look over at Edd. "Your sooo gonna regret this...." You laugh and smile before saying in the cutest voice possible and leaning over to Edd. "But you wouldn't wanna hurt poor Tanya's feelings would you? She took so long to make those pretty pink flowers Edd!" You grab a cola and gently set it in front of him on the floor, out of his reach. "You monster!" "Fine.." You grab the cola and open it and poor it onto his face. "There!" You grab your phone and headphones and slowly walk up to Tord. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE KID." You put the headphones on and play sunshine lollipops. "NOOOOOOOOOOO." You grab all of Tom's smirnoff bottles and smash them in front of him. "NOOOOO!" You look over at Matt and hug him, you then free him and he walks off to his room. "MATT NOOOOOOOO HELP US!" You laugh as you all walk to your room. "Hey Y/N, you know when your birthday is?" "Dunno actually, August 15th something.." "It's August 14..... YOUR GROWING UP SO FAST!" You laugh and smile. "I don't know if this is gonna happen to you but on all of my birthdays I have a small growth spurt that hurts and it goes by really quick." "Well damn, Fuck me if that happens..." "I thought you'd never ask!" "ROSETTE SHUT UP!" You elbow her rib and she laughs. "Why don't you guys go play royalty with Matt?" "YAY!" They run off into another room, you look over at Rosette. "That was easy." She nods and giggles as you walk back into the living room with her, she points to Tord room and you smile and nod. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" You slowly open the doors, you quickly grab all his books, posters, magazines and other hentai stuff, you then rip it all to shreds. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!" You laugh as Rosette grabs another book that says 'Tord Larsson's Diary.' You open it and flip to a page that says '16 year old you is writing this.' You start reading it aloud. "I work at a farmers market that sells varieties of stuff, including fresh shrimp, today a toddler walked by the shrimp cooler and yelled..." You stop for a minute to laugh as Rosette continues for you. "And yelled shrimp, heaven, NOW! A few minutes later his mother said 'Andrew please we can't keep doing this!' What are my responsibilities in this situation? I feel there's a deeper meaning as shrimp Jesus will return.." You both start laughing you almost can't breath. (Inspired by this video)