~Tord Sucks~ Ch. 21

I really don't feel like writing rn but fuck it. Chapters pretty short btw.

You wake up and get dressed, no one was up so you thought you might visit Tord, you open the door and he was messing with some bottle of liquid of some sort. "He-" "INTRUDER!" He throws the glass bottle at you and it shatters when it hits you, everything blacks out for a few seconds but you return your sigh afterwards, you look down and you had paws, not like your wold paws, but like... cat paws. "WHAT THE FUCK TORD?" "You scared me ok!" You walk up to him and bite his leg, and he too turns to a cat. "Mwheheeh!" "Aww great." "We might as well do this to the others right?" "Yup." You laugh as you and him walk over to Edd's room, you jump on him to wake him up, he slowly opens his eyes and you bite his cheek, turning him to a cat. "What the heck?!" "Tord started it, he made me like this, and I made him like this!" "Your gonna get the others right?" "Yep." "I'm coming with you then." "I'll get Tom, you get Matt, and Tord gets Akari, Daniel, and Tanya." You all nod and walk to your destinations, you wake up Tom and bite his arm, turning him to a cat. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" You laugh and run out the hallway with Tom chasing you, you run past everyone else that you assumed Tom and Edd turned into cats, you jump onto the TV to get away from Tom and laugh. "Hey! Don't mess the house up!" You look over at Edd and laugh, you hear someone walking up the steps to the front door and you quickly sit in front of the door, everyone else laughs a little bit and does the same. The door opens and Rosette's jaw drops. "SHIT I BETTER RUN!" She turns around but you bite her leg and turn her into a cat, you laugh and she just sighs.

You spend the rest of the day doing random stuff until everyone turns back normal, you end up falling asleep on the couch watching TV.

~372 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤