~Ah, Welp We Need A New House~ Ch. 22

Chapter idea by my lovely friend, kennasourus thank her by reading her eddsworld x childreader and other stories, they're all amazing.

You wake up and get dressed, despite the small pain in your leg and you still had a small limp you could walk just fine. You walk out of your room and see Akari walking out of her room, you walk up to her and hug her. "Hey Y/N, Tord told me you came back." "Eh, I asumed he would of told you." You start walking your way to the kitchen, Tom opens his door and you bump into him, falling backwards onto the floor. "Sorry Tom." "Watch where your *hic* going dumbass." He kicks you in the head as hard as he could, causing you to start bleeding. "TOM WHAT THE FUCK?" Akari runs over and starts arguing with Tom, you scramble away against the wall so you don't get hit. Tom gets mad and grabs a smirnoff bottle, he throws it Akari but it misses and lands in the fireplace, causing a huge explosion and the whole house to blow up, you end up blacking out.

Oh my god is everyone ok?

No I think Akari's still in there!

TOM YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT!

Edd, is sissy gonna wake up?

I'm *hic* sorry...

You slowly open your eyes, after hearing Akari was still in there you shoot up and run into the debris, fire, and smoke to save her. You scramble through pieces of the house and you see her arm, you pull her out of the debris and pull her away from the fire, some blood came from your hands where the debris scratched you, your forehead was still bleeding from Tom's scratch, and your leg hurt so bad, but you didn't care one bit, only thing on your mind was saving your friend who protected you out in the wild. "AKARI!" Tord rushes over and helps with Akari, the fire department and ambulance came, the fire department put the fire out meanwhile the ambulance took everyone to the hospital.

Timeskip to a day after the incident...

The doctors let everyone stay for a day since you all no longer had a home, Akari had some pretty bad injuries and was in a worse condition than everyone else, but she recovered. "So, we are buying a new house, right Edd, and Tom's not moving in with us, right?" "You know Tom can't live without people, he'd be too drunk to care about, well anything." "What?! He blew the fucking house up Edd!" "I mean, Edd is right Tord." "Fine, fine, as long as I get the room closest to the front door so I can escape if Tom blows the house up again." "Alright, fine." You sigh and stop pacing, sitting down next to Edd, Tord, and Matt. "You alright Y/N?" "Yep.. I'm gonna see if we can take Akari now." You start walking off to Akari's hospital room.

Timeskip to like a week later because I don't know how getting a house works.

About two days ago everyone settled into the new house, the bedrooms were huge, so Tanya and Daniel finally got to share with just both of them, not you, and you got to have a room in between theirs and Akari's on the second floor. Edd also made sure there was no fire place, and whenever Tom got drunk he made a rule where anyone home with him had to lock him in his room, which seemed fair since Tom blew up the other house. You wake up and look out your window, the ground was white and there was more snow falling down. (I'm like 99.9% sure it snows in London, unlike MY STATE WHICH IS A FUCKING OVEN! FIX YOURSELF FLORIDA, WE DON'T NEED A HURRICANE, WE NEED THIS WHITE STUFF CALLED SNOW!) You shoot up from your bed and get dressed in a coat with some gloves, you rarily saw snow since your mom and dad kept you in the den every time it snowed or got too cold. You burst out your door and slide down the railing of the stairs, like in a movie, except you fall on your face when you get to the end of the railing, but you just get back up, you open the door and Rosette falls to the floor. "Ow." "Oh, sorry, I hit you with the door didn't I?" "Yep, I was just about to knock." "Well, honestly, I don't care, BECAUSE IT'S SNOWING!" You plop down face first into the snow and Rosette laughs. "Your mom and dad always keep you in the den?" You nod and she smiles, jumping in the snow next to you. "It's so.. so soft.." You pick the snow up in your hands and make a ball, you set it on the ground and kick it into the street. Rosette makes a snow ball and throws it at you, hitting you in the cheek. "Hey, what was that for?!" "It's called a snowball fight." "Well it seems very rude of a game." "That's the point." She makes a feel more snowballs and throws them at you, you do the same, while she's making more snowballs you make and wall out of snow and make more snowballs, you throw them at her from behind the protection of your wall. "CANNONBALL!" You look up as Akari jumps from her bedroom window into your snow wall, breaking it but catching her. "You ruined my wall, guess your gonna have to be my wall now." You put her in front of her and use her as a wall, a snowball hits her in the face knocking her backwards, making her fall onto you. You, Rosette, And Akari start laughing your asses off before someone throws a snowball at you once you get up, you look over to see Kath and Niomi on the sidewalk. "Hey guys!" "Hey!" "Shouldn't we be quiet so we don't wake the guys up?" "Akari, FUCK THE GUYS, THEY DON'T NEED SLEEP!" You laugh and pick a snowball up, throwing it at Niomi, she dodges it and Kath and Niomi join in the snowball fight. "It's Christmas in a few days isn't it Kath?" Kath nods to Rosette's asnwer and she does a little victory dance. "I don't know why buts Tom's been getting more grumpy everyday Christmas gets nearer, haven't you noticed that Akari?" "Yeah, dunno why he's such a grumpy grinch." "I remember my mother would steel stuff from people and give it to me for Christmas, they never fought back since, well my mother was a wolf walking up to people and steeling their stuff." "That's hilarious, my mother would make me flower crowns and leaf crowns before it was time I set out to form my own pack and have pups." The front door bursts open and Tom walks out onto the porch. "Really, playing in the snow? I hate this fucking holiday." "Seriously Tom, why are you the fucking grinch right now?" "I think I know why." Akari leans in and whispers into your ear, "Remember how Tord calls him Jehovah, get it? Jehova's Witness?" "So Tord's making fun of his religion?" "I guess." "Can we like, slap you out of your religion or something Tom?" "Really Akari?" "What? I'm just asking." "Nah, don't worry, he's always a grinch, you can't change his ass religion." Tord shoves Tom out of the way and jumps into the snow beside you and Akari. "SNOOOOWWWWWWWW!" Daniel and Tanya come running out the door behind Tord, they plop down beside Rosette and make snow angels. "I don't think it's me, it's just this dumbass holiday." "No one gives a shit how you feel Tom, you blew the house up." "I WANNA MAKE A GIANT MIRROR OUT OF ICICLES AGAIN THIS YEAR!" Matt runs out the door, holding Edd's hand, yanking him with him. "Yeah, I'm going inside so I can drink." "I took all your smirnoff away Tom." "Welp, I guess I'm going to the store to buy more smirnoff then, thanks Edd." "Your welcome." Everyone plays around in the snow for the rest of the day, you end up falling asleep watching a movie.

~1375 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤