~School~ Ch. 4

~Y/N's POV~

Edd answers the door as you quickly hide behind the couch. It was just a postman /\Ahah it was no one important get rekt with that cliffhanger./\ Edd signs the clipboard and shuts the door. He puts the box down in front of you. You tilt your head in confusion and look at it before ripping it open. "A... skirt and a shirt..... thanks?" "It's a school uniform Y/N!" "Whats a school?" "I.. eh..... you'll see.." Tord picks you up and you stare at him, glance at the clock at the TV and laugh as you turn back to him. "Uhmm what?" You turn back to normal making Tord fall back. You laugh as you get up and leave him on the ground. Everyone was staring at you. "Uhmm.. what..?" "You.. your.... huge.." You look in a mirror and you were almost as tall as a 14 year old. You grab a book from your bag that your mom gave you, it was dirty and had been written in coal, it was symbols but you could read them. "Welp I'm 14 now. It's hard to explain but it happened to the only other recorded hybrid in history." Everyone turns to Tord, Edd giving him the "Try anything and I'll kill you" type of death stare. "Really guys..." "Don't Touch My Precious Cinnamon Roll Tord ●^●" "FiNe" You just look confused. The effect of the aging made you as smart as a 14 year old, well actually 17, it goes overboard.
You look at the uniform then you. "Edd we have a problem..." You point to you then the uniform. "I'll just order a new one ;-;" "sorry about that Edd.. I'll be in my room." "Ok!" You walk to your room and plop on your bed, letting your ears and tail pop out. You smile looking out the window. You see a red light reflecting off the window and turn around and see a camera by your bookcase. "OoH Game on bitch." You run down the hallway like sonic and burst in Tord's door. "Hey pervert! Nice to see you buddy! But I wouldn't be glad to see me if I were you." "Uhm.. Y/N what do you mean..?" You throw his camera at him. "SHIT ABORT MISSION" He tries to run past you but you grab him by the hoodie stopping him in the doorway, you kick him in the guts causing him to fall onto the floor, you start punching the shit out of him. Tom comes up behind you and pulls you away, you break free but Edd Matt and Tom grab you and pull you back. "SOMEONE SMASH EVERY ELECTRONIC HE OWNS!" Edd looks confused and then realizes and let's you go and runs after Tord. "NOT AGAAAAAIIIINNN" Tord bursts out the door and Edd slams it shut. "That'll keep him busy" You see Ringo pass by but resist your natural instincts. You sigh and walk to your room plop down and fall asleep.

You wake up to Tom slapping you. "OW what the fuck Tom? Nice alarm clock.." You say before slapping him. "OW fuck... damn kid.. you wouldn't wake up so I had to, here get changed." He tosses you your school uniform. You get changed and walk out and sit at the table. Matt pokes your ears, you just stare and turn back to the table before putting them away. Edd sets some food on the table and you eat.

Smol time skip

You get out of the car and wave to your Edd, Tom, Matt, and, you hate to but still wave to Tord. Two girls walk up to you. "Ew your brothers look weird." "Actually there my dads!" You say happily but get saddened with her response. "Ew so they are gay? Gross!" The two girls laugh and walk off, you feel a pat on your shoulder. "Its ok.. I assume your new?" "Yea.. how did you know?" "Most kids run away from Helen and Monika" "There like the mean girls in movies, aren't they?" "Mhm! My name is Kathrine, call me Kath!" "Alright!" You and the blonde girl walk off, you look at your schedule and wave as you head to Homeroom. You were the smartest there and even the teacher said you probably would skip a grade next year, but this made the two girls from in the morning pissed off and jealous. "Hey nerd! Do our homework for us!" They said as they walk up to your table and put it in front of you. "Ew I'm sooo sorry but I don't touch anything that walking barbie dolls touch! Sorry mean girls straight out of movies." You say before ripping the homework apart. They look disgusted and walk off. After lunch you go to your locker to get stuff set up, you feel someone slap your butt. You almost shout but ignore the urge before turning to the guy. "Dude what the fuck?" "Sorry when I see one as juicy as that I can't resist and my, my, your the best one I've ever seen!" "Ugh wherever I go there's always perverts..." You mumble under your breath before grabbing him by the collar and pushing him into the lockers and stare at him. He literally just slaps your butt again getting you to let him go and he runs away. "So imature.." You angrily walk to the bathroom and calm yourself down before you head to class. Many more classes go by until school ends.
You walk outside talking to Kath and you both sit on a bench in front of the school before you see Edd pull in, luckily you just got done telling Kath what happened, she look disgusted and angry, you wave goodbye and she smiles and waves back before you open the door to the car and get in. "How was your day Y/N?" Edd asks, it was only you and him in the car, surprised he left everyone at the house alone. You shed a tear and wipe it away. "Good!" You lied. You knew you were gonna get caught lying but it would work for now. "Happy to hear, let's get home before hell breaks loose." You laugh and nod as Edd starts driving. A few minutes later you get home. "Wow the house isn't a dump and you didn't screw with eachother!" You look surprised. "Well only because I promised him he- I mean uh a new gun" "Sure a new gun Tom...." You look over to Tom. "Where's Matt?" "I don't know he wouldn't stop being annoying about needing money so I gave him some And.. wait oh shit I see now." As soon as Tom finishes his sentence Matt bursts the door open with a bag of mirrors in hand. You laugh before walking to your room and plopping down, falling asleep again.

~1154 Words Total~

💚 💜 💙 ❤