~Your Version of a Normal Day~ Ch. 11

I'm sitting here, hot, ice pack on my shoulder, but I'm still writing two chapters in a day for you viewers. Your welcome.

I'm running out of ideas. I need my trusty kennasourus to give me ideas for Ch. 12 and future chapters. kennasourus I SUMMON THEE TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER. Or don't. I mean. You don't have to. I guess. Here's the story. I guess. Ok I'll stop now.

I never stopped get rekt.

I'm kidding

Here you go.

I'm serious this time.

Trust me.

I am.

~Y/N's POV~

You wake up with an aching pain in your arm and leg. "Holy shit.. Owww...." "Whats wrong sissy?" You look over to see Daniel playing with some toys on the floor. "Nothing, my arm and leg just hurts." "Hmmm.." Daniel gets up and runs to the kitchen you assume, you just shrug it off and get dressed. Daniel comes back with a pill bottle in his hand. How'd he even reach that cabinet? It's up high.. "Oh thanks Daniel!" You rub your hands through his hair and take a pill, he smiles. You walk to the kitchen and put the pill bottle up. "You look like your having trouble walking there, you need crutches Y/N?" You look over to Tord who's on the couch. "I'm fine.. and why do you have crutches?" "Tom broke my leg when we were teenagers." "OooOOoOokKKk?" Your head still hurt from Tom's punch yesterday but you ignored it. Let's see, getting bit by a bear twice, check, stabbed in the eye, check, almost drowning after being stabbed in the eye, check, the boys have almost killed you various times, check. Welp that's normal I guess for this family I guess. You walk into the bathroom and take the bandage off your neck, the hickeys were gone. Phew. You throw the bandage away, you then take the extra bandages the doctor gave you because they seemed thicker and stronger then the ones here. You gently pulled the bandages off your legs and arm and you gagged, almost puking. You take a few deep breathes. "Holy Jesus... Hooooolllyyy Jesus." You clothes your eyes as your wrap the bandages around the huge bear bites on your arm and leg, you didn't want to imagine what they looked like a few minutes after you got bit. You slowly walk to your room with a small limp and groan, turning to hybrid form as you plop on your bed. You hear shouting, which was normal but it seemed... different, more angered. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME TORD, YOUR NOT MY FUCKING MOTHER." "I'M JUST SAYING YOU SHOULD CUT OFF T-" The shouting stops and you hear a loud boom. You run into the living room to see Tord passed out bleeding against the wall, and Tom standing there taking deep breathes. "Oh... oh my god... EDD!" You see Tom look over to you. "Wait Y/N stop, stop, stop!" You start to run down the long hallway to your room, you feel Tom's hand grab your wrist and yank you back. Your eyes widen with fear but he just... hugs you? "Shit Tord!" He lets you go and runs to Tord. "Y/N punch me." "W...what?" "Punch me! I almost killed him and I punched you, punch me!" You shrug and punch him so hard he slides across the room and passes out. "I might of punched him to hard....." You shake Tord awake. "Holy... holy Jesus I'm alive..." You help him up and he almost falls over. But you grab him. "Holy shit what did you do to Tom?" "What he told me to punch him!" "La oss få ham bandaged opp...Shit sorry for the Norwegian my heads all mixed up right now." "It's ok, and yes I agree, you should be bandaged up also though, your bleeding pretty bad." "Wait you could understand me?" "Oh I did? Must be hybrid effects I guess..." You just shrug. You help Tord bandage up Tom, you also bandage Tord even though he said he didn't want to be bandaged up, you didn't care. "Morning- yeeeeeepp should've seen this coming." You see Edd walk in not surprised. "I punched Tom because he told me to, I think I hit him to hard, eheh...." Edd smiles and starts to make breakfast, you help Tord carry Tom to his room, Tord then goes to his room. "I'll be in the yard." "Alright!" You walk outside in sit in the yard, the sun bright and the breeze small. You zoned out in the beautiful moment, your eyes shined in the sun while the breeze gently traced along your body and blew your hair and clothes, it was ghost - quiet until you hear someone talk from the other side of the fence. "So your trashy dad find you? Aww did he cause those marks on your arms and legs because you were a bad girl?" You growl. "Bear bites, actually, fucker." "Fiesty aren't you?" "No its just your like a 40 year old man talking to a 14 year old." "HEY! I'M 30!" "Pft your not fooling anyway." Your eyes still closed during the whole conversation. You feel a hand wrap around your wrist, you open your eyes and see Eduardo grabbing you and pulling you into his yard, you grab the fence but it was no use. You turn around and bite his hand. "Ah, shit ow you fucker!" He grabs you and throws you into his house, pulls you upstairs and ties your hands and legs together. He laughs smirks at you struggling. "Weak little kitty." He walks out of the room. "I'm not a kitty, but I am a wolf." You turn into your wolf form and slip out of the rope, you then turn into human form. You hear talking. "Look I don't have your stupid kid." You break the window to alert Eduardo. "One second.." You hear the door slam, you see him come upstairs, you jump out the window and slide down the roof, flipping him off. "BYE FUCKER!" You fall straight in front of Edd. He just stands there, staring at you. "Watcha waiting for? Him to re-kidnap me?" You grab Edd's hand and run back to the house. "He.. kidnapped you?" "Yeah, so? It's more normal than anything that's happened since I've been here, in fact, it's the most normal day I've ever had." Edd just laughs and hugs you. "Should've shot his face off!" You see Tord walk from the kitchen into the living room where you and Edd were. "Eh I would've if I had a gun on me." "Y/N!" "What?" You laugh at Edd who looks mad at Tord's comment. "Feeling any better Tordle?" "Yeah" "I have just the thing to make you feel better!" You whip out your phone and start playing 'Sunshine Lolipops' Tord covers his ears and runs out of the room to his room. "TURN IT OFF, TURN IT OFF!" You and Edd start laughing. "How'd you know?" "Tom told me." "Mhm, I thought so... hmm.. LET'S GO TO THE PARK!" "Edd you kno-" It was to late, Edd was waking everyone who was still sleeping up. "Edd rea-" "MY DAUGHTER JUST GOT KIDNAPPED, TOM YOUR COMING TO THE PARK WITH US." "OoK? What happened anyway..?" "You told me to punch you after you punched Tord." "Sounds like me." You laugh as he walks back to his room and gets dressed, Matt does the same. You help Daniel and Tanya get dressed then you all walk to the park.

When you get to the park everyone does different things, Tom plays his bass by the pond, Matt looks at his reflection in the pond, Edd plays with Tanya and Daniel and Tord just sits there on bench do- wait nope nevermind he grabbed a book of hentai. You laugh as you feel a hand on your shoulder, you turn around and get slapped, you look up and see The walking barbie dolls.... "Ohoh bitch your gonna regret that." You punch Helen in the face knocking her down to the ground, you pull your gun out and point it at Monika, who gets on her knees, you feel a warm hand on your shoulder, you turn and see Tord. "My perfect child.... I've been blessed." You laugh as you turn around back to the girls. "Walk your asses back to your Barbie dream house and go eat your plastic cake glued to a plastic plate, bitches." They both get up and run away, you shoot beside their feet which made them run as fast as sonic. You turn and see Tord walking back to the bench, you notice Daniel and Tanya playing alone, you look around and see Edd's back poking out from behind a tree. You run over and see him chatting to a girl. OH HELL NO BITCH. You walk up to Edd and tap his shoulder. "Hey Edd could we go get food for us all to eat and have a picnic maybe?" "OMG SHE'S SO CUTE AND LOOK HOW FLAT SHE IS IT MAKES HER LOOK SO CUTE AND UNIQUE!" You feel the lady squeeze you with a hug. "Ellana calm down!" The lady lets you go. "Right, right sorry, I'm just excited, I haven't seen you since mom and dad's divorce!" "Wait your brother and sister?" "Yea! Why?" "Ohhhh I thought you were gonna get a girlfriend and I was gonna sabotage everythinggggg....." "Y/N!" You laugh sheepishly. "Hey she's just like me!" "That's probably the only thing you have in common, honestly, I mean you've broken me up with four different girlfriends!" "They were all cheating on you!" "You put cameras on them!" You laugh at their bickering, the girl looked like a female Edd, well except you already met the female Edd through that mirror... "Are you guys twins?" They both nod. You could tell but wanted to make sure, the girl had brown hair just like Edd and was wearing a yellowish greenish hoodie. "I have to get back to my house before my dog tears it up, here's my phone number bro!" She hands him a piece of paper and waves then runs off. You look over at Edd and shrug. A few hours later you all go home.

Sorry for the useless and boring chapter but welcome to mckillme where your shoulder hurts, leg hurts, you probably have a fever and you have a headache. Alright bye.

~1760 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤