~Fragile Smol Bean~ Ch. 27

Two weeks after the nightmare...

You sigh and walk over to your closet, putting on your F/C sweater and some pants. The sleeves of the sweater went over your hands, completely covering them, but you liked it that way. You quietly walk out of your room and into the dining room where everyone was eating breakfast, you quietly sit down and start eating. When you're done you pick your plate up and put it  in the sink, you then start walking back off to your room but someone grabs your sweater sleeve and tugs you back. "Sissy, wanna play with me and Daniel?" You look back to Tanya and smile, hesitating at first but nodding your head. She grabs your hand and pulls you into her room, placing you down in front of a board game. You play with them for hours until you hear someone ring the doorbell, you get up and run out of the room, straight to the front door, quickly opening it. Rosette walks in and tightly hugs you, she laughs and ruffles your hair, shutting the door behind her. You look at her confusingly, as if to ask why she was here. "I'm uh just, visiting." You give her a face of doubt and she laughs. "Fine, Edd called me because he wanted me to try and get you to talk." "You weren't supposed to tell her!" Edd says as he walks in the room, sighing. "Yeah, I know, she was gonna find out either way." Rosette says, rolling her eyes before Edd walks over to you, placing his hands on your shoulders. "Please talk... just once,.. it's been a month and I can't even remember what your voice sounds like! For me?" You didn't even remember what your own voice sounded like, or what it's supposed to sound like. "D-Da-" You cut yourself of there, your voice was shaky and breaking. "W-wh-why." Edd was so excited, it was like his baby just said said it's first words. "But... why what?" "W-why... d-did y-yo-you l-let m-me g-go... Y-you c-could've pulled me u-up..." Edd tilts his head in confusion, looking you in your dull E/C eyes. "What do you mean by that?" "Y-you l-let m-me...." "Let you what?" You pause for a moment, you look to the ground as a tear runs down your face, you look back up to Edd and sigh. "D-die..." You manage to peep out, his eyes widen and he pulls you into a hug. "I would never! That nightmare that turned you into this fragile smol bean was fake! I'm not gonna let it happen!" You nod and smile before turning back to Rosette. "L-l..." "What?" (Originally I put 'Ligma!' here, LMAO) "L-Love y-you." She smiles and hugs you tightly, kissing your forehead.

A month later...

You run as fast as you can, twigs and dead leaves snapping beneath your feet. "YOU BETTER RUN!" "FUCK OFF TORDLE!" "COME HERE!" You smirk and jump over the river, Tord jumps but falls in, you run over to a tree marked with a X carved in the bark, you place your hand on it, standing right next to Edd who looked like he was about to pass out. "ABC BASE ON ME!" Tord groans as he gets out of the river, soaking wet. "PFFFFFT! He's an actual turtle now!" Akari says, laughing. Your smol bean side had gone away, you were now back to normal, or, your version of normal. "Can we go home now?" Matt says, plucking a leave off his hoodie. "Fine, I'm getting tired too." You say, rolling your eyes as you start to walk off to home, everyone else following behind.

Oh hey I updated this.

Nice.

Sorry for not updating this or my kinda old books, for some reason I get attached to a certain book and ignore the others, I'm trying not to do that now oof.

~677 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤