~The Purge? Ch. 13~

So uhm... yet again, another chapter idea by kennasourus. Her ideas are good and I've been busy lately so this will help. Here's your chapter. :3

                      ~Y/N's POV~

You yawn and wake up, you gently pull the blanket off and sneak out of your bed. Rosette you need to seriously sleep at your own house. You sigh and get dressed, silently opening and closing your door as you walk into the hallway. You grab yourself a cup of yogurt and a spoon, you silently eat it and throw the empty cup away when your done. You walk back to your room, grabbing a book and walking back out. You open the front door and silently walk into the woods behind the house. You get to a tree under some shade, you quietly sit down and start to read the big chapter book you brought. A few hours later you hear some weird ass noise, like, sirens? Your about thirty minutes of a walk to the house, you sigh and walk back to investigate the loud siren. Half an hour later you get to the house, you peek from behind the house and see people running around with guns, knifes, etc. You see someone stabs another person, then their friend run them over with a car. "Holy shit!" You whisper shout to yourself, you jump in your back window to see everyone was gone. "No No no no no no...." You put your book back on the shelf, you run to Tord's room and search for one of his guns, no luck. You go back to find your trusty knife, but it was gone too. "YOU SHITS HAD TO TAKE ALL THE WEAPONS DIDN'T YOU?!" You look out the window and see a dead body lying in the lawn, you recognize it... "R...Rosette?" You run outside and kneel down next to her. "No... no.. this can't be..." You hear running, so you grab a shotgun next to you, you see the four shit heads and your sibilings running up to you. "Y/N OH MY GOD YOUR OK!" You put the shotgun to your side and look over to Rosette, you burst in tears. "Oh... Y/N I'm.. so.. sorry.." You look over at Edd, you grab a knife from Tom's hands and run at Edd, Tord shoots you at least three times, in the arm twice and in the neck once. You pass out in the lawn. I get to be with you... Mom and Dad... and now Rosette....

You wake up in your bed everyone standing in front of you. "FUCKERS WHERE'S ROSETTE?" "Holy fuck calm down! She went to her house a few hours ago why?" "But.. she was shot? You shot me asshole!" "I punched you when you ran at Edd with a knife when he was on the couch." You put your hands in your face and quietly say but you know the others can hear. "Holy shit I'm going insane....." "No shit you are." "I'm gonna rip your eyes out of your sockets Tord." "Point taken." You throw the blanket off you and go to your bookshelf and grab the chapter book you were reading. It changes colors and you immediately drop it. "Matt you gave her the book in the basement, didn't you?" Tom looks over to Matt who nods. "That's the.... Matt your literally stupid, we told you not to touch it, it makes you hallucinate." Tanya looks over to you. "Sissy can you take me and Daniel to the park so we can play, somewhere away from these shit heads?" You start laughing so hard you fall off your bed. "NO NO DON'T SAY THOSE WORDS TANYA!" You look over and see Tom and Tord wheezing and laughing. You get up and put your hand on Tord's shoulder, he looks down at you. "Though, if I ever see you holding a gun in this household for stupid reasons I will bite your leg off." "PFFFFFTTT" Tom looks over at you. "Tomato you laughing at me or Tordle?" "PFFFFT TOMATO HAH." "Shut up fuckwards." You grab Tanya and Daniels hand, walking out. You hear laughing from your room as you walk out to the living room. "HOLY SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT MY DATE." You run to your room, pushing everyone get out, your grab a crop top and some shorts, you also put on a cute little flower crown, you grab your bag with your phone, money, etc. You run out the door and wave to Edd who spits out his cola onto Tord. "YOUR GOING ON THE DATE NOW?" "Ahhh, I love being covered in.... Edd's saliva and cola... I'm gonna go shower." You nod and laugh as Tord walks to the bathroom, you shut the door and start running to the park. You plop down on a bench and sigh. "Could you be anymore late?" "Sorry! I had a hallucination of the purge and you died, I also almost stabbed Edd." "Oookkk?" She laughs and grabs your hand, she runs with you to a café. You sit down and order a F/D (Favorite Drink). You hear some people talking at the table beside you. "When the hell is Tord coming back Paul?" "I don't know but it better be soon." You walk up to them, confused on how they know Tord. "Excuse me, but how do you know my father?" The one you assume is Paul spits his drink out. "HE LEFT US TO ADOPT A KID?" "We actually I only call one of his roomates my dad, I just think of him and the others as the roomates, I also have a sister and brother." Rosette taps your shoulder. "These fuckers bothering you?" "Nah, they somehow know Tord." "Who's-" "One of my dads." "Pft I knew that!" "Babe, no you didn't" "Eh your right." "Your lesbian? Holy shit we need to get Tord back." "YOU JUDGING ME BITCH?" You pull a knife out and put it to his neck. "Pat.. did you bring the guns?" "Paul, really, it's a café?" "You'd shoot a fourteen year old?" "I've shot five year olds before." "Should I call the police on this idiot?" "Rosette, just, no, leave the fucker with a peanut brain alone." "Tord must have it hard, damn." "HE HAS IT HARD? OK LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING." You point to your knife stab, bear bites, eye stab, self harm cuts, bruise from Tom's punch, etc. "Tord ALSO almost killed Tom and almost shot and killed me multiple times." "HOLY SHIT WHAT DID TORD DO? I mean this is normal for Tord, he's like a toddler with guns, a communist Norwegian toddler with guns." "Who even are you guys anyway?" They both give you the 'Oh shit face.' "PAT RUN" they both yeet out the café. "Pftt!" You and Rosette start laughing.

I will continue this chapter in a different chapter but my battery finna die and I'm at a volleyball game so uh...... Also sorry for making it a hallucination  kennasourus. Your probs gonna hate me but I'm low on battery and time here, so Uhmm yehhh. So sorry ;-;. But it's the weekend, yay, I can make a lot more chapters now!

Wolfi Out~!

~1207 Words Total~

💚 💜 💙 ❤