~SKRT SKRT~ Ch. 5

~Y/N's POV~

You wake up to Ringo's soft, wet nose pressing against your arm. You smile at the precious smol bean. You look at the clock. "SEVEN AM HOLY FUCK!" You jump out of bed, look for anymore cameras then change into school clothes once the cost is clear, you shove a little beanie on your head because why not. You ran out your room to see literally no one was awake. You grabbed a small snack and eat it as you write a note for the others, slam it on the counter and yeet out the door slamming it shut behind you. You run to school as fast as possible.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N sonic running to school.

You see Kath getting out of her car. You run up to her and take a second to breath then wave. "What happened?" "My dads didn't wake up in time... sooo I ran!" "Wow... are you gonna be ok? You look overheated Y/N!" "I'm fine, I'm fine" Kath just shrugs it off and walks into school with you. You talk until you have to get to class. You had literally every class except math with the living barbie dolls and only art with Kath, which sucked. Every time you walk around you keep your eye out for the guy from yesterday. You see his reflection in your locker, as he reaches his hand out you grasp it and whisper in his ear "I don't wanna see you or your fucking face roaming anywhere near me ever again, ok you fuck?" He smirks and says with the most disgusting response ever "I can't guarantee that, especially in bed sweetie" You feel your ears start to grow in. Shit. You slap him and he grabs your wrist and pulls you back, then he bites your neck. You grab him by the throat and choak him then punch him in the head knocking him out, you then run to the girls bathroom. You take your beanie off and calm down, you ears go away and you put the beanie back on. You come back outside to see Kath just staring at him. "Did you?" "Yep" she just high fives you. "Also his names James, he's known for this kinda shit." A black haired girl walks up and waves at Kath. "Oh, Y/N this is Niomi! She's my other friend." You and Niomi shake hands "You do this Kath?" Kath Nods and points to you. You feel pretty proud. "Nice one girl" You smile and laugh. You feel James grab your ankle and pull you down. You punch him then he starts to choke and punch you. He gets you good in the eye and it knocks you backwards. "Y/N!" They help you up, you had a black eye but it didn't hurt that bad. You growl as he runs away. "You need to get to the nurse." Kath tries to get you to go to the infirmary but you deny "Kath, I ain't no pussy I'll live." You walk off to the front of the school chatting to Niomi and Kath. You guys chat until you hear a shout. "SKRT SKRT" You look over to see your four "Dads" on a bike.

 "SKRT SKRT" You look over to see your four "Dads" on a bike

(Not my art, oof)

"What. The. Fuck." You just say under your breath. They were coming down a road that was kind of on a hill and Tord flew off hitting his face on the curb. "I feel bad for you Y/N" Kath says, Niomi just nods. They park the bike and hop off. "So you can't fucking wake up at the right time but you can do this?" You just stare at Edd who runs up to you. "WHO THE FUCK IN THE NAME IN JESUS DID THIS TO MY CHILD." You never heard Edd swear that much before. "Relax it was just a Tord junior that only got the psychopath and pervert trait." "Hey!" "No offense but also some offense Tord" Tord walks up and so does Matt and Tom. "Show me to this person so I can crush there skulls, Y/N" "WOW What the fuck, you never got that dark before Edd.." "No one hurts my smol bean" "I'm fourteen, Edd" "Yea but you were ni- I MEAN UH SMALL YESTERDAY" You stare at an amazed and in shock Kath and Niomi. Edd picks you up and carries you to the bike. You mouth out the word help but Kath and Niomi just laugh and wave as the four boys cram on the bike and Edd holds you, Tord puts his cape and shades back on. You reach your hand out to Kath and Niomi as Tom petals the bike away and they slowly fade.