~The Dream~ Ch. 20

Warning! Depressing chapter! Also I will be writing my new book after this, I finished the cover for it, here it is in all its ugly glory:

It's an Eddsworld x Fem! Reader. This might be a crappy chapter because I'm rushing so I can get the other books first chapter written.

~Y/N's POV~

Your such a monster!

A disgrace!

Stupid!

Ugly!

An ugly, disgusting, wolf hybrid!

No one will accept you!

Your family HATES you!

Your friends HATE you!

"P...Please stop..."

Your hands were in your face, you were crying your heart out and trembling with fear.

You know what you have to do now...

You look up as a rope is tied around your neck and pulls you into the air, you slowly become unable to breath, until you black out.

You quickly sit up in your bed, you were shaking and crying, you were hugging your wolf plush so hard it looks like it was about to pop like a balloon. You put your hands in your knees, still crying and shaking. You hear someone quietly open the door and walk over to you. "Sissy.. you ok? I heard you crying." You look over to Tanya, you put on a fake smile and pat her head. "Yea... I'm ok...." "Are you sure? You never cry." "I'm... I'm sure, go play with Daniel." "Alright..." She shuts the door as she walks out and leaves you alone. You walk over to your dresser, looking in the mirror, you turn to hybrid form, you frown and punch the mirror, smashing it. "How can I just get rid of these stupid things..." You hope no one heard the mirror break, you get changed into your F/C hoodie and some black pants, the soft, warm smile you usually had on was now an emotionless, empty frown. You slowly open your door, you peek around the corner and see Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord talking and eating. You sigh and shut your door behind you, slowly walking to the front door. "You alright? We thought we heard something breaking in your room." You glance at Tom before just walking out the front door, you sit on the steps and grab your phone from your pocket. "Rosette.. I need your help with something." "With what?" "I want to get rid of my ears and tail." "WHAT?!? I'm not gonna let you do that!" "Why..? "It makes you unique!" "It makes me a monster." "No it doesn't, listen I'm coming over can you not hurt yourself please?" "Whatever." You hang up and sigh, putting your phone into your pocket, you look down at your feet, you hear someone approaching you but you ignore it. "Excuse me?" You look up and see Jon and Mark. "What do you guys want...?" "We're very sorry Eduardo tried to do that stuff to you, he pretty much forced us to listen to him..." "It's alright, I wouldn't think someone as innocent as you would do that stuff, Jon." "Thank you! We're going to go home now, we just wanted to apologize." You nod as they walk off, that's one thing cleared up. You sit on the steps for about ten minutes until you see Rosette running over to you. "Did you manage to not get yourself killed?" You look up at her, the nightmare flashed quickly before your eyes, you let out a few tears before she hugged you. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry." "It's ok.." She pulls away from you and stares into your eyes. "What...?" "They're... like a grayish blue.." You look into the reflection of the window, and like she said they were a grayish blue. "Are you ok? This seems serious I've never seen this happen you." "I'm fine.... it's just my freak self being stupid.." "Your not a freak your beautiful! What has gotten into you? You've been fine but now all the sudden your down in the dumps, babe!" "There's nothing wrong with me I'm fucking fine..." She grabs you by the waist and turns your around, you push her away gladly. "Not in the mood." "See what I mean?" "Whatever. Do you have any rope by any chance?" "Why...?" "I just need rope." "Tell me first." She puts her hands on your shoulders and stares into your eyes. "Why. Should. I?" "Just tell me Y/N." You push her away and walk inside, not even shutting the front door. "The fucks gotten into her?" "The fucks gotten into your dumbass brain? Oh right nothing." You flip Tom off as you walk to your room. You look at the shattered glass, you just step over it and plop onto your bed. You hear footsteps and someone start to open the door, you interrupt them by talking. "I don't give two fucks who you are go away, I don't need your pity." "The fucks gotten into you, seriously don't go smart-ass on me like you did Tom." You look over and see Tord standing in the doorway. "I said I don't want to speak to anyone, that includes you shortie." "Really?" You reach over and pick are piece of glass from the mirror up, you throw it at him and it cuts his cheek, making it bleed. "It's Edd's turn!" He slams the door and walks back to the dining room. You didn't laugh like you used to when you made the boys pissed, you knew something was seriously wrong with you. You got up and walked to your closet, you find all kinds of stuff like glue, nails, tape, ...chains...? "The fuck?" You look over and see your trusty knife, you grab it and smile. Your door opens and you look over, and it was Matt. "They paid you to pity me didn't they?" "Yep." "How much?" "Ten bucks." You walk over and hand him twenty bucks, he happily nods and walks out of the room. You turn your attention back to the knife, you grab it and put it to your throat. "Perfect size.." You walk over to your bed and sit down, putting the knife to your neck, you smile as you look across the room. You hear footsteps and your door opens. "Listen Y-" It was too late, Edd rushed over and pushed you off the bed, he grabbed the knife and threw it across the room, he ran over to you to you and made sure you couldn't get up by pinning you to the ground, this all happened in the blink of an eye. "I hate you." You can't stand to look at him, you quickly turn your face over and look at the wall. "Whats going o-" Tom walks in and sees Edd pinning you to the ground and the knife, his eyes widened as he runs out of the room probably to tell everyone. "Rat." "Really? He's trying to help you!" You look up to Edd and sigh, the nightmare recapped in your mind once again, you push Edd off of you, he rolls away and hits the dresser, knocking everything off of it. You get up and brush yourself off and smile. You look over to your window and quickly punch it, breaking it. "What. The. Fuck." You turn to see Tom, Tord, And Akari in the doorway. "Gotta get to the mountain a few miles away from here..." You whisper under you breath as you jump out the window, and start running, you see Akari jump out and turn to wolf form, you do the same and start running, you feel her teeth wrap around your tail and pull you back, your head hits a tree and you black out.

You quickly sit up in your bed, you were sweating alot. "Did I just have a nightmare in a dream...?" You get up and run out your room to the dining room. "Did I... Am I... what...." Tord just looks over at you. "You ok?" "My life's a lie..." You sigh and look down at the ground. "Are you like actually ok there?" Edd asks and you gladly nod. "I'm just... confused... really... really... really... confused... Did I try and you know, kill myself but you stopped me and I jumped out the window or something...?" Edd just looks at you surprised. "Nightmare?" "Let's just say that I guess.." You walk back to your room and plop back down onto your bed, falling asleep.

HAHA GET REKT IT ALL WASN'T REAL. Sorry I had to just scream in your faces cause you thought it was real Mweheheh :P.

~1438 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤